EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

Aramalian

Explorer
So if I already have all of my players recruited, should I just start a new thread in Playing The Game? This is my first foray into PbP and EnWorld totally seems like the best place to play.

Scotley

Hero
So if I already have all of my players recruited, should I just start a new thread in Playing The Game? This is my first foray into PbP and EnWorld totally seems like the best place to play.

Welcome! Most folks use a main thread in 'Playing the Game' and an 'Out of Character' thread in the 'Talking the Talk' for discussing things like absences and other things that would be a distraction from the game. You may also want a 'Rogue's Gallery' thread to keep current copies of the active characters.

Aramalian

Explorer
Welcome! Most folks use a main thread in 'Playing the Game' and an 'Out of Character' thread in the 'Talking the Talk' for discussing things like absences and other things that would be a distraction from the game. You may also want a 'Rogue's Gallery' thread to keep current copies of the active characters.

Thanks!

Leif

Adventurer
It does look like great fun. I was thinking of running this one too. If you need any help drop me a line.
Scotty, I have applied to 81Dagon's game, as has Mowgli. Do you see any reason why we could not play in both games? I guess you'd have to trust us to segregate our character-knowledge and build a suitably high 'chinese wall' in our brains.

Remove ads