• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

Aramalian

Explorer
So if I already have all of my players recruited, should I just start a new thread in Playing The Game? This is my first foray into PbP and EnWorld totally seems like the best place to play.

Scotley

Hero
So if I already have all of my players recruited, should I just start a new thread in Playing The Game? This is my first foray into PbP and EnWorld totally seems like the best place to play.

Welcome! Most folks use a main thread in 'Playing the Game' and an 'Out of Character' thread in the 'Talking the Talk' for discussing things like absences and other things that would be a distraction from the game. You may also want a 'Rogue's Gallery' thread to keep current copies of the active characters.

Aramalian

Explorer
Welcome! Most folks use a main thread in 'Playing the Game' and an 'Out of Character' thread in the 'Talking the Talk' for discussing things like absences and other things that would be a distraction from the game. You may also want a 'Rogue's Gallery' thread to keep current copies of the active characters.

Thanks!

Leif

Adventurer
It does look like great fun. I was thinking of running this one too. If you need any help drop me a line.
Scotty, I have applied to 81Dagon's game, as has Mowgli. Do you see any reason why we could not play in both games? I guess you'd have to trust us to segregate our character-knowledge and build a suitably high 'chinese wall' in our brains.

Remove ads