EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

Recruiting players for:

D&D 5e: Lost Mines of Phandelver
4-5 players
Starting level: 1st
Available options: All standard PHB, including Feats, but see Alignments. Abilities use point-buy, with 27 points.
Alignments: Not evil; characters should be willing to work in a group
Running LMoP as a GM'ing intro to 5e. The module will not be run exactly as specified, so as to surprise the players occasionally, but in general, if you have played in this module before, you know what to expect.

The setting should not be taken as the Forgotten Realms, but sharing general geography, place names, and the usual D&D tropes of Dwarves, Elves, Orcs, Goblins, random encounters and etc.. If you go in with only a vague expectation of something like the Forgotten Realms, you will do better than if you expect strict canon. I will explain the setting as and hopefully before needed; anything specified by the rules is assumed canon, unless play-testing reveals problems.

OOC Thread

Leif

Adventurer
Any 1E Players Out There?

We're stilll looking for the rest of the party to accompany [MENTION=34958]Deuce Traveler[/MENTION], playing Blanzo the Magnificent in a 1E AD&D game (dungeon-crawl oriented).

Here are the game threads, and you can see from our RG that there were more players at one time, but attrition is a son of a gun!

In-Character Thread

Out-Of-Character Thread

Rogues' Gallery

Now I'm not saying that the Deuce-Meister is party boss, leader, or even figurehead, but Blanzo is the one who has a lead on an adventure, so prospective companions should probably deal with him using a modicum of respect, at least until he casts his spell for the day, at which point he is pretty much at your mercy. [Kidding, Deuce, kidding!! Ouch!!]

Last edited:

Cephor

Villager
Hi,

I recently picked up MCG's The Strange and was curious if there were any PBP games happening or in planning right now? I'd like to be a player so as to learn the system before I dive in as a GM (which unfortunately I don't have the time for right now).

Leif

Adventurer
1E ANYone??

Still have one to three open spots in my 1E AD&D dungeon crawl game. Got a fighter and a wizard so far, need everything else, even more fighters and wizards.

Recruitment thread link is right here: LINK!

mips42

Adventurer
MiPS Lost mine is Recruiting. Again. There is a character that can be taken over, a human sorcerer or you can bring your own. You'd be starting at level 2 and coming in in the second scene of the Lost Mine adventure (the town of Phandelver).
As I've had several people drop, I would prefer someone who can post reasonably regularly and be reliable to try to finish the adventure.
In Character: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?358906-MiPS-Lost-Mine-IC
OOC: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?358039-LMoP-ooc

Thanks for looking.

Remove ads