• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Kelvin Timeline Star Trek film goes into production late 2022

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'm still not the biggest fan of Chris Pine or his version of Kirk. When I heard he was cast in the D&D movie I was nonplussed. I like the rest of the Trek cast, and would be happy to see more from them. I just beg; please no time travel, or whales.

I vote for a recast of Lt. Saavik.
😍😍😍😍😍
Saavik%2C_2285-1.jpg

Jer

Legend
Supporter
Just made it seem too reaching for 'member berries.
I can't imagine a 23rd century where a juvenile delinquent will be listening to music from 1994 because he wants to feel rebellious and awesome.
I mean, its the 21st century and I can't imagine a juvenile delinquent thinking that the Beastie Boys are rebellious. My kid thinks of Eminem in the way I thought of the Stones - music from after my parent's era but before my own that I enjoyed - they think of the Beastie Boys the way I thought of my parent's Perry Como music.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Just made it seem too reaching for 'member berries.
I can't imagine a 23rd century where a juvenile delinquent will be listening to music from 1994 because he wants to feel rebellious and awesome.

Not at all. This was so perfect TOS.

The sad thing about many Star Trek fans is how they can't embrace that the show can be both sublime and ridiculous. And, quite frankly, the ridiculous parts are what make it sublime. :)

Remove ads