New official Hunt:Rise of Evil site

Mystic Eye

First Post
Thanks Eosin, Thanis Eosin!

over 200 folks visited in just 24. Thanks for the suppor everyone. Please check back there often as we are planning some serious support for the setting at our new site.

Turjan

Explorer
Hey, the new site looks great :)!

I've tried to download some web enhancements, but I came across a slight problem: Maybe I suffer from amnesia, but I can't remember that "hot looking, half-elf, female, evil ranger" I'm supposed to fill the name in for "Pit of Loch Durnan". I tried all other hot looking female elves and half-elves I came across in that module :D, but obviously luck lost me ;).

Any idea?

Turjan

Last edited:

Mystic Eye

First Post
Hey Turjan, It is the female elf evil sidekick of one of the major villains. Type her name in lower case. That should work for ya.

jezter6

Explorer
Since we now know that multiple designers and coders had their fingers in this project...

Congrats to all of you (and all of you deserve the raise I mentioned above)!

I just wish I had the luck to happen onto a project this nice.

MEG Hal

First Post
jezter6 said:
Since we now know that multiple designers and coders had their fingers in this project...

Congrats to all of you (and all of you deserve the raise I mentioned above)!

I just wish I had the luck to happen onto a project this nice.

Just wait we are getting sample art for the main MEG site so Liquide can start working on it soon!!! I have to admit this project is looking great I can't wait to have the whole system linked :D

Last edited:

Mystic Eye

First Post
These guys are doing a fantastic job for us! Hal is right, wait till you see the new main MEG site and the new Bluffside setting site we are working on.

Remove ads