New official Hunt:Rise of Evil site

hellbender

First Post
That site looks great, actually, I think it is going to get me to give the setting a go. To be perfectly brutally honest, the cover for the core Hunt book didn't do a thing for me and had kept me from the book. The art on the website got me reading more on the setting and it looks quite interesting.

hellbender

Mystic Eye

First Post
Funny guy!

BTW: We are going to announce free shipping on all products for November. This only applies to those living in the continental US though.

We are doing this as a promotion to the launch of the new HROE site.

Liquide

DEX: 4
Originally posted by THG Hal
Just wait we are getting sample art for the main MEG site so Liquide can start working on it soon!!! I have to admit this project is looking great I can't wait to have the whole system linked

Originally posted by Mystic Eye
These guys are doing a fantastic job for us! Hal is right, wait till you see the new main MEG site and the new Bluffside setting site we are working on.

Nice to hear that you like what I and Rob do for you then :)
Gotten the graphics sample from Doug for the new main site now and I'm going through it to see what I can do with it.

Last edited:

MEG Hal

First Post
We announced it!!!!!!!!!
NEW SITE=FREE SHIPPING To celebrate the kick off of this site we are offering FREE! shipping through the month of November on all products at MEG. This only applies to those living in the continental United States.
So grab up your H:ROE books today and then download all the free stuff and web enhancements.

So go to our online store--Click Here!!! and free shipping for November, and thanks for being a MEG fan.

MEG Hal

First Post
Posted from other thread.

Something out of nightmare is stalking the Hunt: Rise of Evil website.

Today, the terrible Necrosphynx (written by Wade Nudson, Illustrated by Ed Bourelle of Skeleton Key Games) made its appearance as a downloadable PDF at www.huntroe.com for Nightmares And Dreams: A creature collection. Yup, after a year of being on the market we are still adding to the Nightmares and Dreams product and there is more to come. Nipping at the heels of the Necrosphynx is the Black Dawning Wolf (written by Ken Shannon and illustrated by Scott Purdy), another creature out of Midnar's dream realm. Watch The Hunt: Rise of Evil website for it to appear soon.

After that, keep an eye out for "Valley of the Dragons" a full length adventure for 10th level characters in Gothos that will be a free download at our site. This adventure will take place high in the White fang Mountains in Dunreth. It has been written by Charles Plemons III of Black Falcon Aerie.

There will be a whole lot more. We are reworking all of our old free creatures. They will be presented with all up to date information as many of them were written in the early days of d20, some even before the Monster Manual was released by Wizards of The Coast.

As we re-release these free creatures there will also be another free adventure titled "Death Becomes Her" written by Andrew Hind with additional writing by Ken Shannon as well a new class or two for Mystic Warriors.

This is just the beginning. The Hunt: Rise of Evil, with seven books already released, two more coming soon, and hundreds of pages of free material will be one of the best supported d20 settings around.
To support that and add even more depth to the setting the first of our Graphic Novel line, Dimitri's Journal, is being finished as we speak and you will find some exclusive previews of this dark, horror filled title very soon.

Thanks! Please enjoy the site and all the available material.

Remove ads