New "Red Box" Starter Set hands-on preview

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Alright, so has someone some nice pictures of some power cards and the character sheets for me? :)

-YRUSirius
Here are a couple snapshots. I'll try for better photos later.

Attachments

• IMG_0247.JPG
    IMG_0247.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 357
  • IMG_0248.JPG
    IMG_0248.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 384

Thank you Thalmin, the new character sheet looks interesting... both because of what it adds (skills next to abilities, explanation of Minor, Move and Standard actions) and because of what it removes (breakdown of defense and attack scores, racial and class features)

Klaus

First Post
Thank you Thalmin, the new character sheet looks interesting... both because of what it adds (skills next to abilities, explanation of Minor, Move and Standard actions) and because of what it removes (breakdown of defense and attack scores, racial and class features)
It's a very "beginner's sheet", with all the explanations mixed it. I like it!

Pseudopsyche

First Post
I like it. I'm a big believer in separating out the character sheet used at the table and the worksheet used to compute everything. For example, the D&D Encounters character sheets are so much more usable than the standard ones!

Festivus

First Post
It's not my imagination and I am remembering correctly that the cards in the red box are smaller than Magic cards, right? Just curious if I will need to invest in new sleeves or not.

Remove ads