• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
I know the Fey Lord game might only have 3 right now. We'll need at least 1 more (I don't know if their cleric is still around, although he was online a few days ago) to get to a full group.
[/sblock]

skotothalamos

formerly roadtoad
Vrrsk't collects the ruins of his ancestral flail from Grakk, and then collects the remnants of his dignity.

"I am ready for more of your never-ending war on darkness, small one. Have I explained how there are better ways to dispose of corpses so you don't keep running into this problem? Anyway, I'm ready; just give me a minute to fix this..."

He settles down to a table and starts doing some emergency flail repair.

CaBaNa

First Post
We wer! Kamotz stops midsentence, *We were supposed to do that!* Kamotz screams in his head, *I can't believe I FORGOT, we should grab him before we kill him, and subdue him, and do the radiant death of Vrrsk't's people, oh I better remember...* Kamotz face screws up in some sort of angry, sad, frustrated, and determined look. Brow furrowed, snarling, a squint that could peel paint from the wall...

dimsdale

First Post
Vrrsk't collects the ruins of his ancestral flail from Grakk, and then collects the remnants of his dignity.

Grakk looks at Vrrsk't as he fixes his flail and punches a nearby table. The sound of flesh smashing against wood vibrates throughout the tavern. "Vrrsk't, I know that flail means a lot to you. I know a good blacksmith....One way or another, I'll make it up to you...I promise."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Speak at once!" says Mri'Thas visibly irated, moving on his chair "You are more asleep than I was." he says raising his left eyebrow to his group.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Apoligies, Mri'Thas." Kama'zer offers. "With the abundance of noise going on here lately, I did not wish to add to the already burdensome racket unnecessarily."

KenHood

First Post
Recruitment for TURTLEDOME!

With a thunderous roar and blinding explosion of light, a beholder (wearing spectacles) teleports into the tavern. Like an ioun stone, a clip-board orbits its head.

"Hello, I'm seeking an immediate replacement for a leader-type adventurer, preferably a warlord, to do battle with an overwhelming force of undead at TURTLEDOME! The replacement needs to be people-friendly, lack serious psychological drawbacks, and possess a catch-phrase or memorable behavior hook of some sort. You have five minutes to respond..."

JoeNotCharles

First Post
The door to the back room opens and a foppishly dressed half-elf runs out, a look of terror on his face. A large poodle yaps closely at his heels. They plow through the crowd, aiming frantically for the front door, and bounce off the beholder. The fop screams and scrambles for the exit on hands and knees as the dog growls at it.

A few minutes after they disappear into the street, the back door opens and 7 Rabbit steps out, humming to himself. "Hey, Kruk!" he calls. "I've got a new quest! Uh... Kruk? Raiyek?" He looks around in disappointment.

"Oh, well. Where did that bard go? Hacker? HACKER! You said you were looking for adventure - well, i've got one for us! Hacker?"

He looks under the tables, hoping to find the gnome sleeping in his own vomit, but comes up empty.

"Hmm. I know! The Society of Arcane Ciphers will help me! Veruzak! I know you're in here somewhere! ... Veruzak? Anybody?"

Rabbit looks around hopefull again, then sighs heavily. He pulls a large yellow lump out of his pouch and holds it up.

"ALL RIGHT!" he bellows. "WHO WANTS SOME GOLD? Mined in the Golden Kingdoms of the Valley of Jade, finest gold in all the lands. ALL YOURS if you'll help a luckless dwarf who's far from home to find his lost brother. A quest both NOBLE and PROFITABLE!

"So who's coming?"

[sblock=OOC]
Recruiting a full, hopefully balanced party for an adventure to be DM'd by Mal Malenkirk. Although he's employing you, 7 Rabbit is a player, not the DM, so we've already got 1 striker.
[/sblock]

Ozymandias79

First Post
"Well, I went to that armorsmith and was given this new plate armor" the hulking warforged points at his new brass colored armor, while ignoring the patrons his previous action provoked then he continues, “after that I have just been standing here but Kama'zer here went out and bought some magikal items, a shield and a new cloak, Ts'iri went up to her room and Callen has fallen asleep at the table, as you can see"

[sblock=OOC]I think Erekose13 is on vacation until the 16th, that is why Callen has fallen asleep at the table[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"That's better. I was to suppose that you were all suddenly had your tongs eaten." He says, before turning to hear the shouting half elf. "Well, if you can wake the old man up, what do you say about that? Helping a dwarf and get paid in the middle sounds as the half elf says, both noble and profitable. Besides it could be a good chance to travel the land and look for any other gith we can find."Suggests Mri'Thas

Remove ads