• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

CaBaNa

First Post
[sblock=OOC]

It's as if 7 Rabbit came out the next morning! Ha.

@Voda Vosa, that isn't a half elf speaking, it's a Dwarf, 7 Rabbit is the person you'll be helping...

The half-elf is a fop that came into the Tavern a bit ago, with a poodle, and an amulet on the poodle. It was a chaotic moment, but good...
[/sblock]

Oni

First Post
Magnus circled around the halfling, coming around on his other side, leaning in close.

Most of us...all of us...who's to say..., he said, then pulled away breaking into a fit of broken cackling.

How long will your troubles keep...yes...I wonder...

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
I'd be happy to take you guys, but I thought you were waiting for a sequel to Broken Wards?
[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
Hey JNC, the following people are doing the sequel to Broken wards

Grakk Goliath Barbarian (dimsdale)
Magnus Dwarf Wizzard (Oni)
Vrrsk't Dragonborn Palidan (Roadtoad)
Kamotz Longtooth Shifter Cleric (CaBaNa)
Morravon Halfefl Warlock (RedbeardJim)

Vixo Rogue (Brain) he hasn't posted in a while. If he doesn't post soon, then I suggest 7-Rabbit join us. Vixo is a striker, so is 7-Rabbit. :)

After this adventure you can look for your brother with Raiyek and Kruk, who'd love to help you find him, but are presently busy taking on the mysterious Mr. X.

Just a thought
[/sblock]

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Ok, I see where my confusion came from. I thought everyone here whose name I recognized from earlier adventures was part of Broken Wards for some reason.

Sorry, dimsdale, I think I'll stick with the adventure that was written specifically for my background hook. :)

Mri'Thas and Soldier are welcome to join me!

Are there any first-time players around who haven't posted in a while? I'd like to give them priority. (It got pretty confusing a while ago, but I think all the newbies joined the adventures that just started - but if there's anybody who missed out, please speak up.)
[/sblock]

ukingsken

First Post
[sblock=ooc] I just got a reply from Brain I think he is in.[/sblock]

Vell ve might az vell get Started. It zeems zat zis fool in ze catacombs vas nozing more zen one facet ov ze problem.

Lord Belingras haz dizcovered zat zere may be a connection between zis invasion ov our home and a recent string of murder/kidnappings in ze city. He vould ask zat you speak vith him and zen investigate ze's happenings. Vhat do you zay?

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=6 Eagle Down]
Yay, it starts.

Mr'ithas and Soldier are level 3 and 2 along with 7 Rabbit who is also level 2. That's good. I will be able to up the ante bit.
[/sblock]

RedBeardJim

First Post
Lord Belingras haz dizcovered zat zere may be a connection between zis invasion ov our home and a recent string of murder/kidnappings in ze city. He vould ask zat you speak vith him and zen investigate ze's happenings. Vhat do you zay?

"So there's more of these crazy people trying to raise undead armies or whatever he was after? Are they all ex-priests of yours?"

CaBaNa

First Post
Kamotz hears Morvannon's words, and has a brief inkling of how poorly this may reflect on Death's public relations...

[sblock=Original, because I thought it hilarious...]

Kamotz hears Morvannon's words, and has a brief inkling of how poorly this may reflect on Death's pubic relations...

emphasis on the change, it took me a good twenty minutes of staring, leaving, coming back, staring again, until finally it hit me...

I'm so slow.

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads