NFL Week 14

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Mark said:
I'm wondering how well Curtis Martin will do against the Steeler defense.

Stymied.

Mark said:
I'm looking forward to seeing if Peyton Manning will be setting any new single-game passing records against the Houston bottom-of-the-barrel pass defense.

Somewhat stymied.

Mark said:
I fear that the Washington defense might be too tough for Brian Westbrook.

Washington scores first and Pingston flinches himself out of a TD pass reception. It's already an interesting game.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Crothian said:
Manning was held to only 2 TDS....that's stymied in my book :p

Good thing I picked up T.J. Duckett in one of my leagues to make up for his horrible game... :p

Now I have to hope that Brian Westbrook and Tony Gonzalez will help me out in tmy other league. ;)

Captain Tagon

First Post
Pittsburgh continues to win even when playing bad. That's the mark of a great team right there.

And watch out for Carolina and Buffalo in the post season, both teams are getting hot at just the right time.

Crothian

First Post
Steelers play Buffalo the last game of the regular season...in Buffalo. That could turn into a very important game for both teams. Bills might need it to get to the Playoffs, Steelers might need it for home field advantage.

The Panthers are just winning, and doing great. But they have at Atlanta, at Tampa Bay, and a final home game verse the Saints. Any of the games could go either way.

Captain Tagon

First Post
And then you have New England who in three weeks gets to play both San Fran and Miami. Oh well, there are three teams with only one loss this season and one of those teams is the one that beat the other two. Just that two week stretch made being a Pittsburgh fan good.

Crothian

First Post
Ya, being a Steelers fan is good. But it was not too long ago that we did this and New England came to Heinz filed and beat us.

This coming week, I'm really hoping I get to see the Colts Baltimore game. That should be a great game.

Captain Tagon

First Post
It should be, or it could turn into Baltimore/New England part two. Though I'm still convinced the AFC road to the Super Bowl runs through Pittsburgh which makes NE the only other team I think could realistically go. But then it comes right down to the fact that I also think that either Pittsburgh or NE can beat Atlanta or Philly so the AFC gets my nod this year. Even though it's still really early to make that call.

But as far as this week goes, hmm. New Orleans made a bunch of announcers look bad today as a lot of people seemed to be picking Dallas to go to the playoffs with a 9-7 record. Oakland just plain looked ugly, but that's to be expected. Seattle and Cinci both proved a lot to me, even though the Bengals still lost. I really thought the 'Hawks were going to get blown out though, but I'm always happy to see the Vikings lose. San Diego is still going strong, they could have an outside chance in the AFC. Green Bay is developing the Steelers syndrome where they will let anyone hang in there with them and just eke something out at the end of the game. Makes for interesting games but can give a fan an ulcer.

Remove ads