NG vs. NE: Neutral Evil is Victorious!

Gansk

Explorer
Giant:[sblock]You dodge some lightning (natural 20 Ref save). You take 32 damage and have 269 hp after regeneration. [/sblock]

Ulmo:[sblock]You can breathe again in round 465.[/sblock]

Giant's turn in round 463.

PJSlavner

Explorer
Giant will[sblock]swim up to 90N35E20Z and over to 55N35E20Z. If he runs into the dragon while he still has a standard action, punch the dragon. In future rounds, if the dragon does show himself to Giant, Giant will swim directly towards the east wall, tapping out in two rounds.

I think in future editions of TBoAA, there should not be a radar. If a combatant is so good at hiding that even the onlookers cannot see it, that should be rewarded.[/sblock]

Infiniti2000

First Post
Gansk only: [sblock] Is there any way for Giant to determine the direction of the breath weapon? I've always allowed that in my game, even while blind but especially if not blind. [/sblock]

Gansk

Explorer
Giant:[sblock]The lightning came from due south, so you picked the right direction.[/sblock]

Giant partially emerges from the cloudy water at 80N35E and sees Ulmo at 50N30E.

Giant stops swimming at 75N35E and takes a swing. He misses (rolled 34-2).

Ulmo starts round 464.

PJSlavner

Explorer
Giant should be at 75N35E20Z because he tried to swim over the north-south wall that goes from 80N40E to 90N40E. He would not have been able to take a swing, nor could he move any farther. I made an error in my last post by having him move farther than he was able.

Greybar

No Trouble at All
If I'm seeing this right, Ulmo is just outside of tail-slap range (5 x 10 x 20 = 22 ft), though I can't find the chart in my Draconomicon on short notice (as usual).

So instead, Ulmo will try another Holy Smite and backstroke to 40n70e

Gansk
[sblock]
Since the giant's feet are off of 0z, the clock resets, right?
[/sblock]

PJSlavner

Explorer
Ulmo is in tail slap range. His closest point to Giant is at 60N35E5Z, which is three squares away at a 45 degree angle, which works out to 20 feet away.

Remove ads