• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

No access to Private messages.

JustABill

First Post
Is there something I need to do to be able to send and receive Private Messages? When I try to access them I get... "JustABill, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:..."

Do I need to have some kind of special account to do PMs? If so, How do I go about getting such an account?

Thanks,
JustABill

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
JustABill said:
Is there something I need to do to be able to send and receive Private Messages? When I try to access them I get... "JustABill, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:..."

Do I need to have some kind of special account to do PMs? If so, How do I go about getting such an account?

Thanks,
JustABill

You need to be an ENWorld Member (i.e., a paying subscriber), I believe.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Right - PMs are available for Community supporters, which you can become under the "support the site" link above. that also opens up search, who's online, unique titles, and the like.

You can still email someone by clicking on their user name.

Remove ads