No Man's Land (IC)

Jemal

Adventurer
Whin surveys the crowd, attempting to pick out the one who spoke to him.
"Of course you must be powerful if you can tell me apart from this mass, show yourself and I will consider your offer." He thinks back at the voice, being used to telepathic conversations and hoping this one is 2-way. His pace does not slow, however, as he approaches Meekor and Ichiru.

Darimaus

First Post
The shadowy figure watches for a second, unsure of what had become of its prey. Convinced that his lightning bolt must have knocked Thorn to the depths below, he walks away cautiously.

OOC: That gives you an attack of opportunity if you want it Shayuri

Last edited:

Darimaus

First Post
Whin feels a cold chill spike from his shoulder. He spins around to see a tentacle sliding away from it's touch back towards the other three that hung from underneath the skull mask of the cloaked being standing before him.

Jemal

Adventurer
"Illithid?" Whin thinks openly, knowing that if it is indeed a mind flayer, the beast will read his thoughts. "I suppose that could prove useful."

Shayuri

First Post
With a grim little smile, Thorn parts the darkness around her, seemingly erupting out of nowhere just in time to jab her sword at her opponent's unguarded back! A risk, certainly...but between the blade barriers, the failure to teleport, and the blatant magical attack, Thorn figured this was probably not one of the chosen ones. Instead someone foreign to the ship, no doubt. To clean up any 'leftovers.'

Attack!: http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=992587

Damage is 48! http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=992590

Darimaus

First Post
Jemal said:
"Illithid?" Whin thinks openly, knowing that if it is indeed a mind flayer, the beast will read his thoughts. "I suppose that could prove useful."
"Does that mean you accept my offer?" A suprisingly human female voice echoes from the mask.

Thorn strikes out, catching her opponent off guard. Slicing deep into the shadowed beings armor, she exacts revenge for the magical death directed at her. Spinning around and cursing, the man fires off a quickened teleport, putting himself 50 feet above his assailant, and then, with a quick combination of odd gestures and arcane sayings, summons forth a field of rubbery tentacles around Thorn (OOC: Grapple check please).

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
"I'd still prefer if others tagged along.. Even if only as fodder. It's not that I don't trust you, but... Well, I've only met one being that I do trust, and he stands behind me.".
As he speaks, Whin continues standing there, it seems as though he and the being with the skull mask are simply staring at each other.

Darimaus

First Post
Pondering Whin's thoughts for a moment, the cloaked figure says nothing. Finally, a seemingly reluctant voice responds to the warrior.

"Fine, I accept your offer."

Jemal

Adventurer
"Excellent!" Whin says out loud, turning to the other two "And that makes four.. If you're willing to work with us?" He asks Ichiru

Remove ads