No Man's Land (IC)

Rathan

First Post
Meekors nasty yellow and partialy broken teeth seem to shine three times brighter as he finally catches sign of Whin again. Both could now plot how they were going to end this quickly and resume thier paths of power and lust. The thoughts were so overwhelming to him his hands would roll over each other in physical responce to his thinking untill he reached the much larger man, Whins, side.

" There you ares Whin! How many times have I told you, don't leave me alone around these.... pesants, they make my skin crawl, and not in the good way!" the fiesty little goblin proclaimed. He was exstatic to just be off the boat and back with his... well.... bodyguard if you want to get right down to it. Meekor was not the strongest, by any means yet power in numbers, this number being two, was quite alright with him. Meekor looked past Whins waist, as that's about the level his head is at, to the masked figure behind him... " oooooohh!... I see Whin is making friends without Meekor now is he?" Meekor says softly as he looks up to Whin with a vile and evil looking grin, it would have been a glare, but he isn't sure what type of mood the destroyer is in at the current moment..

Darimaus

First Post
The 10 foot long tentacles shoot out at Thorn, wrapping around her in an effort to pin and crush her. She struggles to get free, but her attempts to escape unharmed are unsuccessful. Her assailant above smiles vindictivly at it's preys predicamant.

Shayuri

First Post
The Silencer gritted her teeth as the tentacles contracted. The pain wasn't much, all told, but if the mage saw her seeming to be more hurt than she was, he might underestimate her. Silently the kunoichi rehearsed the Ghost Step in her mind...preparing to use it at a moment's notice.

With any luck, she could coax this mage to waste another spell on thin air.

(Readying action to use Ghost Step (ethereal), which can be used in a grapple...me describing hand signs was just special effects :)...when the mage casts another spell, so I'll duck ethereal before it affects me.)

Jemal

Adventurer
Whin Grins at Meekor, whispering in goblin "Not all allies are friends."
ooc: heading to bed right away, probably not able to post again till tomorrow night, so if there's no more updates in the next 10 mins, i'm out. Just my luck everybody's on when I'm supposed to be sleeping. :(

Darimaus

First Post
Thorn's patience is tested by the horrid crushing of the tentacles, (OOC: You'll need to make another grapple check against them to avoid taking damage). As she waits the shadowed figure carfully and smugly aims a hand at her and snaps his fingers. Another bolt of lightning flys at the grappled Ninja, who quickly phases into another plane to avoid the effects. However, after the destuctive force had passed, she found herself suspended in air over a large hole, still surrounded by the tentacles as she phased in again. Eager to destroy their target, the tenctacles shoot forward again (Another grapple check please).

OOC: Have a great sleep Jemal. I can't update until people decide what actions they intend to take.

Last edited:

Necro_Kinder

First Post
Munthrek swore as he saw the blades apporach the ships. He and Tekumo were fast enough to dart out of the way, but were'nt fast enough to get off the boat. Munthrek was flung off the deck into the water, and Tekumo dove down into the black abyss putting his water breathing to work. They emerged together, Munthrek very wet and thanking the gods his armor wasn't rusting. He spat out the foul sea water and looked about, climbing onto Tekumo's back. He notices a shadowy figure seemingly appear out of the water and onto a plank of drifting wood "That must be Thorn" he thought, looking for more survivors as Tekumo swims over towards Thorn. He then notices that Thorn is not alone and watches as this unknown person throws lighting at Thorn. "Tekumo! To the sky!" he yells as Tekumo flaps his wings and becomes airborne. He draws his lance, and lowers his visor. It's on.

Munthrek charges at this mage person attacking Tekumko. Initiative = 11
Attack = 40
Damage = 46 (14 x3, +4 Fire)

Last edited:

moritheil

First Post
Jemal said:
"Excellent!" Whin says out loud, turning to the other two "And that makes four.. If you're willing to work with us?" He asks Ichiru

On the island, a robed human takes his eyes from the masked figure, inclining his head at his interlocutor. "What is our course of action?"

Jemal

Adventurer
Whin smiles and looks around, scanning for any other 'potentials' "Can you get me a good description of this town 'Hail', so that I can teleport us there?"

OOC: Necro_kinder, just a note - The ships were moving at 1000'/round, So unless you're REALLY fast you probably weren't scouting ahead.

moritheil

First Post
Jemal said:
Whin smiles and looks around, scanning for any other 'potentials' "Can you get me a good description of this town 'Hail', so that I can teleport us there?"

Ichiru nods. "Certainly. I will talk to the High Priestess, as I have a few questions before we go, and a few preparations to make." With nods for the goblin and the masked figure, he takes his leave and walks over to the High Priestess.

"Greetings, Favored of the Gatekeeper, and thank you for your welcome. My associates have an interest in Aelim. Please tell us anything you can about him, and about this town called Hail and the lands surrounding it. I would like the names of any of his officers, and if you happen to have anything once possessed by him, the loan of such an item might be invaluable to our cause. If he has any unusual defenses or abilities, I would much rather find out about them here than in the field." Ichiru smiles, to drive home his understatement.

"Also, more generally, are divinations known to work on these disciples?"

Remove ads