Noble Lamia

Mod Note:
This thread was dormant for some 18 years, so I don't think anyone was still waiting on a response.
As someone who was randomly looking for "where I can find the noble lamia stats" on the internet in 2024, it was useful to find an answer here. The rules about necroposting always fail to consider that the original question might not be only of interest for the original questioner.

James Gasik

We don't talk about Pun-Pun
Supporter
I like to use Paizo's Lamia Harridan, myself (just head on over to d20pfsrd.com). She's not a snek lady, though.

As someone who was randomly looking for "where I can find the noble lamia stats" on the internet in 2024, it was useful to find an answer here. The rules about necroposting always fail to consider that the original question might not be only of interest for the original questioner.
There are no rules for necro-posting. I think the mode as just letting you know the thread was 18 years old

the Jester

Legend
As stated, there aren't rules about necroposting. There are rules about sharing copyrighted material, which (I believe) is what got a kind of salty response.

EDIT: Anyhow, if anyone needs 5e stats for a lamia noble- or the swarm style lamia from 4e- let me know, I gotcha. Including lore that integrates them both, along with traditional standard lamia, into a single type of creature.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter

Mod Note:
1) Moderator posts are not invitations to conversation. If you have an issue with moderation, please take it to private messages.
2) We don't have rules about necroposting. There are rules about violating copyright.

Remove ads