Nocturne of Sorrow, Orsal J

LogicsFate

First Post
Valan doesn't have much of a choice, so this "long leg" will stick by his gruff allies. Barely keeping pace with them anyway.

OoC: Valan move with the dwarves.

Bison

First Post
OOC - since we are in a bit of a lul here, wanted to ask a quick OOC question. Does anyone know if all the racial paragon classes are approved on LEW. I saw explicitly that the drow paragon is on the list, and general information about paragon classes, but I didnt see dwarf paragon listed directly as an option?

I had Droggle take level 2 as a fighter, but aftwards, I thought Dwarf paragon would really suit him well. particularly if craft jewler would fit in under stonecunning.

orsal

LEW Judge
Bison said:
OOC - since we are in a bit of a lul here, wanted to ask a quick OOC question. Does anyone know if all the racial paragon classes are approved on LEW. I saw explicitly that the drow paragon is on the list, and general information about paragon classes, but I didnt see dwarf paragon listed directly as an option?

I had Droggle take level 2 as a fighter, but aftwards, I thought Dwarf paragon would really suit him well. particularly if craft jewler would fit in under stonecunning.

Judge answers: yes, we approved the paragon classes, as found at http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/races/racialParagonClasses.htm, completely. The Drow Paragon is given separately because it's homebrew; the 11 found in UA, being available on the web already, didn't need to be copied in full.

thegreyman

First Post
Dorrin moves as fast as his armor allows towards the monastery with the rest of the slow movers. Once they will obviously be overtaken, he'll slow a minute before they reach him to catch his breath.

Bison

First Post
Droggle looks over his shoulder back at the zombie horde.

"see, I told you those filthy zombies were slow. If they haven't caught up to us by now, I like our chances to make the monestary"

Remove ads