• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Norum da Salaex: The Blade of Phoee

hobbit_killer

First Post
Rhynos

"Not much we can do here, lets get under the cover of the forest and to the river as soon as possible."

"Cassock, you might want to pick up one of these automatiosn swords. I believe they might prove useful if they survive the journey back. I suggest the rest of us grab one too for that matter."

I will be away from internet until Sunday so don't expect much out of Rhynos until then.

TheYeti1775

Adventurer
dorgin_malgard said:
"We really need to be on our way... we can only expect more of that to follow, especially if we stand here gawking."

"No not gawking, admiring the pure chaos of the destruction. Kaeruna feeds Cael life, as Cael grants me my powers. But neverless, you are correct. We should be on our way."

"Rhynos, come on out of the hole, the sun won't hurt you yet." Cassock's grin continues, "It might never again."

Note Cassock's Domains are Death and Destruction, hence his awe at the beauty of the battle.

Funeris

First Post
hobbit_killer said:
I will be away from internet until Sunday so don't expect much out of Rhynos until then.

That makes me wonder if I should push this along a bit...

Rhynos is grabbing one of the blades...any other takers? :]

...I'll post my final decision on whether or not to push this along in a short bit...

TheYeti1775

Adventurer
hobbit_killer said:
"Not much we can do here, lets get under the cover of the forest and to the river as soon as possible."

"Cassock, you might want to pick up one of these automatiosn swords. I believe they might prove useful if they survive the journey back. I suggest the rest of us grab one too for that matter."

"You are right Rhynos, Kaeruna's swords are hard to find in our time." Cassock kneels over an automation, giving it quick rites as is proper for a grandson of Cael.

Guess we just have to fill in your thoughts for you. haha

dorgin_malgard

First Post
TheYeti1775 said:
"No not gawking, admiring the pure chaos of the destruction. Kaeruna feeds Cael life, as Cael grants me my powers. But neverless, you are correct. We should be on our way."

"I agree the chaos is awe inspiring and death is an inevitable path for most.. I would just rather admire it from afar to avoid my own premature voyage to the spirit world."

Gregor kneels beside one kaeruniban, performing a quick look over then continues on after snatching up the kaeruniban's sword.

Last edited:

Funeris

First Post
Ok...so far...Rhynos and Gregor are grabbing blades from the Kaeruniban

As for these swords: there are a few swords that just need a good cleaning--all sport a blackened, jagged--almost flame-like in intricacy and design--edge along with the "normal" or "average" straight line edge that is silver (in hue, not substance).

AND as for the flintlock pistols...you can't find any that would be useable (i.e. they're broken)...nor would you be able to find any ammo...especially if you are leaving this world--this time. Right? Right. But anyone that wants to take a piece of a pistol as a memento, don't let me stop you ;)

dorgin_malgard

First Post
Gregor searches another Kaeruniban and pulls back a piece of metal. With a ornamental dagger he slices an organ from the kaeruniban and places it in his satchel along with a chunk of the kaeruniban metal.
He crosses over to a pile of Caeliban ash and scoops up a bit and stores it as well.

"Priest, its risky but if we were to have a piece of Caeliban flesh we could use it to divine the location of the Son of Cael born in this other time. It would mean engaging in this battle... so very risky... but could prove helpful."

Last edited:

TheYeti1775

Adventurer
dorgin_malgard said:
Gregor searches another Kaeruniban and pulls back a piece of metal. With a ornamental dagger he slices an organ from the kaeruniban and places it in his satchel.
He crosses over to a pile of Caeliban ash and scoops up a bit and stores it as well.

"Priest, its risky but if we were to have a piece of Caeliban flesh we could use it to divine the location of the Son of Cael born in this other time. It would mean engaging in this battle... so very risky... but could prove helpful."

"Yes good plan, though you might be suprised at your answer with that wording. Make sure to say a prayer to Kaeruna for those parts."

Smiling at the battle raging, "You worry too much about death, that's my duty to worry about it."

Remove ads