[Not Suitable For Work] Build a Tiny Race

EP

First Post
Sorry for the late entry! I did not see a specific time limit on the initial post...

Also, are these entries meant to be original for this not-a-contest? This is from a race I designed some time ago, so, feel free to disqualify it if that violates the spirit of the not-a-contest.

There's no deadline, I just start an additional/continuing thread almost every week to keep things rolling. These threads are always open for as long as people want to post things and three are selected for the upcoming edition of CA. Keep 'er coming!

I like the text for flying and I think it covers the bases without sounding unnecessary. Good stuff.

And Buzz looks solid. Makes me think the tiny race should have a trait to move through enemy spaces with any attack power once per encounter/day to make any class powers useful to these guys.

EP

First Post
The time has come. Time to provide your final builds using everything you've worked on or honed over these past three weeks. Here is the final thread for this month's theme and this has been loads of fun. If I didn't have my hopes set for a shifter barbarian/druid, I'd want to try one of these guys (so he'll just have to be second place for now).

I'm going to break the short-lived mould for a bit and post ALL entries in the next issue of Combat Advantage. Then there will be bonus XP for our EPIC Rewards membership handed out to the top three choices, but everyone who has posted in any of these exercises will receive 25 XP toward their EPIC Rewards membership (finishing touches are still being made, but I am tracking these with your EN World names) as one small token of appreciation for everyone taking the time to put something up here and making the game a little cooler than before. If you could please post whichever name you'd like to be called with your submission, that would be appreciated.

Remove ads