Notes on the Aether (Rae judging)

Boddynock

First Post
Solange said:
[sblock=Boddynock]So if Rapture helps you with craft points, she could get something at 60% of cost?

So if she wanted a Masterwork Breastplate, it would run her 240?

Darn, still too expensive. I'll hold off.[/sblock]
[sblock=Solange]No, it's not that much.

Breastplate: 200
MW: 150
Total 350
60% of 350 = 210.

Any good?

If not, what can she afford at the moment?[/sblock]

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Solange said:
Rapture returns with the others to pick up her items and repay what she owes Thyrin (296 gp), and then makes her way to the Inn.
Well, no, not quite. It's late, you've had a long day, and there's no way Thyrin's done crafting your stuff yet, so you're going to relax at the Red Dragon Inn tonight then head back to Grenton tomorrow.

Wik

First Post
Woot. Looking forward to that. You give us the word, and we'll leave the RDI and get ready to crack some more skulls... er.... talk to Thyrin Peacefully. ;)

Trouvere

Explorer
On a brighter morning, Keldar Warbray, poet, singer, warrior, hero, newly equipped with a magnificent longbow, waits in the square outside the Red Dragon, uncertain whether his companions have already set out for Grenton without him.

Last edited:

Wik

First Post
Galwynn approaches behind Keldar. "I don't know if Tommy left already. I haven't had the heart to check in on his room. This is the first time, I think, that you got up before me. Is looting Thryin blind so much on your mind?" Galwynn says, squinting in the sun.

Wik

First Post
OOC:

*cough*sputter*cough*

Keldar's a Fighter!? I was just wondering why he had a longbow, and I found out he's more fighter than rogue! When did this happen!?

Kinda cool, but still just a little surprising. Are you building towards a PrC?

covaithe

Explorer
A few minutes later, a sleepy-looking Tommy Worthallingham stumbles out into the morning sunlight. "Hi, Keldar. Hi Galwynn. Um, what's wrong?" he says, seeing their surprised stares. "Oh, right, because I haven't left yet. Well, to be honest, I got up earlier to go, but I had this sudden idea as I was packing, and I just had to sit down and write it down." He gestures sheepishly with ink-stained fingers. "Some of the things Thyrin showed me just clicked, you know?"

ooc: Apropos of which, do we apply level 3 at this point? I haven't submitted Tommy yet, because I was still working out which spells to buy from Thyrin, but I think I have that basically decided.

Wik

First Post
OOC: I would. I just need 100 XP so I can spend my two DM credits (I'll have more once I finish Tomas Quinn!) and level Galwynn up to 4th level. It'd be kind of funny to just "skip" 3rd level, eh?

Galwynn looks at Tommy, his jaw almost dropping. "It's too bad Tarag can't make it. He was always the voice of reason in our little gang of fools." he mutters, not too seriously. "Whatever happened to those horses one or two of you had? Because, I'm still walking. Horses bite." Galwynn grumbles.

Remove ads