Notes on the Aether (Rae judging)

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
You're interrupted by Cassandra. She comes out of the tower to speak with you. "A good rest in Orussus I hope? Thyrin's not quite finished with your items, so you have some time to kill. Unless you're terribly busy, perhaps you could give us a hand here at the tower? Those two bandits caused quite a ruckus. Thyrin's willing to pay you slightly better than minimum wage while you work. We need some cleaning done, Tommy might be able to lend a hand with the magical work, and Keldar could perhaps help with the traps? And... Well, just between us, I think that Thyrin's paranoia is a tad overblown, because he's never been robbed before now. So this incident worries me some. Perhaps you could look and ask around for some information about the bandits. Alternatively, you could stay at Grenton and relax for a few days while Thyrin works. What do you say?"

Trouvere

Explorer
OOC: wow, that was a quick trip. Presumably Rapture did tag along in the end :)

"I wish Rolli could have come. She's great at getting information out of people. But she said she has some alternative arrangements to make, with all the adventurous types heading out of town. I have no idea what she was talking about. So, Thyrin's traps. Hm... resetting them, or getting rid of them? I'm still not convinced they're a good idea."

Solange

First Post
Rapture joins the group from somewhere other than the tavern, and is fairly quiet along the journey.

"I would be honored to help with any bandit problem." she says.

OOC: Dare I ask what Keldar is planning?

OOC2: I'm traveling a lot from now till New years, so I might not be around much. Drag me into any new adventure with you though.

Trouvere

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]
Solange said:
OOC: Dare I ask what Keldar is planning?
Oh, nothing. He used the name 'Rollfar Lightpurse' in a throwaway comment when we freed Thyrin, then I suddenly wondered if Rollfar might not be someone he really did know, and if a real person, perhaps someone who could become a cohort if he took Leadership at 6th. So, since I was bored the other evening, Rollfar turned up for a chat, and somewhat to my surprise was female. Just wanted to introduce her, so she doesn't appear out of the blue at 6th. She won't be around again on screen until then![/sblock]

Boddynock

First Post
OOC: I will be away from tomorrow until New Year's Eve, and won't have Net access.

Please feel free to NPC Tarag as necessary. He's currently in the Forge but just call on him when you need him.

Thank you.

Happy Christmas! Happy New Year!

'Nock

Remove ads