Notes on the Aether (Rae judging)

Trouvere

Explorer
Keldar frowns and flicks the rabbit dropping away. "Awake at last, are you? If you don't like my plan, then you can make your own, and perhaps I will remember to rescue you when it goes wrong."

Solnath

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Man, I love thunderstorms. Especially when they knock down trees on phonelines. I'm visiting a friend now for a while just to pop online and with any luck the phone company will fix the line tomorrow morning. Yet another great benefit of living in the middle of nowhere. So I'll return to regular programming tomorrow or - at worst - the day after that.[/sblock]

Trouvere

Explorer
Keldar fumes for a few moments, but then says, without heat, "Your last plan was 'Run off by myself, then scream for help', if I remember right. Now, I don't know how much you heard of my idea, since your snoring only just stopped, but at least there's a chance an elemental will behave as I hope, and we're left no worse off if it doesn't. And note, I'm hoping to be the one attacked, and willing to trust in your skill to stop it! Probably stupid, since the fire ones we know are quick, and you're not. You'd be standing there flat-footed as it ran right past you, or over you. Ah, if only I knew where my double twin siblings Kelton, Kelladra and Kelmira, were! There'd be nothing to hold back my brilliance then!"
[sblock=OOC]Well, you probably won't read this until everything's fixed and you're back, but good to know what was wrong, Solnath. I was getting worried.[/sblock]

Solange

First Post
"An orphan with double twin siblings?" Rapture asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Your suggestion of a walking order was not without merits, but you assume our enemy acts out of stupidity, and you forget the more fragile other members of our little party are left exposed on the rear. You wouldn't want anyone of us to expose our rear, would you?"

[sblock=ooc]Good to hear from you Solnath.

[song]Kelmira
Kelmira
My heart's on fire
Kelmire[/song]
[/sblock]

Trouvere

Explorer
"A fighting order, when an enemy is sighted, not a walking order. No, I hope the enemy acts stupidly. I don't count on it. But you have to admit, there would be a certain symmetry if they did!" replies Keldar. "And until Tommy wakes and studies his book, and informs us what marvels he will perform today, I cannot take into account his contribution - although I can know that he will run out of magic before we run out of elementals." Keldar smiles a little. "Not without merit? Well, that is something. I was starting to think that, despite the songs you claim to have heard, you were disregarding me. I hope it's not the influence of that misanthrope Galwynn. As for exposing one's rear, well, there's always a time and place. Perhaps in a tower there will be less danger in doing so. I'll keep it in mind. And what's so strange about an orphan having brothers and sisters?"

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]Sorry I'm being slow to post, guys; I know I'm holding things up. I just got home today and I'm jet lagged and behind on everything, but I should be back up to speed tomorrow, I hope.[/sblock]

Trouvere

Explorer
Solange said:
[sblock=ooc][song]Kelmira
Kelmira
My heart's on fire
Kelmire[/song]
[/sblock]
[sblock=OOC]Don't you start! I'm pretty sure you should be embarrassed to know that. Oom papa oom papa mow mow!

Further note: I'll be away tomorrow for GMT+1 daylight hours, which I think won't make too much difference.[/sblock]
"Yes," says Keldar, "two sets of twins, their names all noted down in our family record book - the Book of Kels."

Last edited:

Remove ads