• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Notes on the Aether (Rae judging)

Trouvere

Explorer
"You're a fine chap," says Keldar. "When I ask Galwynn a question, he just snarls and grumbles, and I get no sense from him at all. That all sounds very useful. I myself have brought with me a flask of alchemist's fire. No good against the fire elementals, of course, but I suppose the other ones can be scorched. Hm... I have some oil, too. But really, I didn't set out intending to start a conflagration, so I shall try my best not to set Thyrin's furnishings more ablaze than they are. And there's 100 feet of rope. I am not sure, but that could yet be useful for something. Oh... and I did bring a bucket from town."

Trouvere

Explorer
Keldar jumps. "What? Uh... yes. Keldar is always ready!" Keldar goes through his dagger-counting ritual again.

[sblock=OOC]We really should wait for poor Solnath who thrives on PC interaction and... contributes less to combat.[/sblock]

Solange

First Post
OOC: Yes, I can understand that. The difficulties here though would discourage me from playing a blind character though, as it cuts of most of combat, as well as some puzzles from her.

Trouvere

Explorer
Counting his daggers, and successfully reaching eight, Keldar absently sings "Through winter’s storm, She keeps me warm, My darling frost gi-" before catching himself and quickly stopping short. He clears his throat. "Er, bite of my trail rations?" he asks Rapture. "There's dried something-or-other in mine."
[sblock=OOC]Good heavens, it has been almost 2 weeks IRL since the end of the elemental fight. That's a long time to be without internet access. Incidentally, a few moments ago, was Rapture bemused by definition 1 or 3 (or 2!), or some combination thereof?[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
"So what was this master plan of yours, Keldar? Does the reckoning of my available magic change it greatly?" Tommy says curiously.

ooc: I'm willing wait a bit, if you guys want, so long as this thing doesn't die off completely. I could watch Keldar's antics nearly indefinitely. Tommy might get impatient, but, who cares about him. :)

Wik

First Post
Galwynn takes a long look at the tower, squinting in the sunlight. He rubs his chin thoughtfully - he needed a shave a good week ago.

"I'm up for it if you are. If anything bad happens... blame the thief."

Trouvere

Explorer
Solange said:
"No thank you Keldar," Rapture says warmly.
"Are you keeping an eye on your figure?" asks Keldar. "I know I am."
covaithe said:
"So what was this master plan of yours, Keldar? Does the reckoning of my available magic change it greatly?" Tommy says curiously.
"It might change who acts as bait, I fear. We can take turns in that role, if you like."
Wik said:
"I'm up for it if you are. If anything bad happens... blame the thief."
"Thief?" asks Keldar. "The only thing Keldar has stolen - in the past! - is the hearts of women. It should be obvious by now I'm simply a wandering songster, blessed with a classical athlete's body, and natural talent."

Solange

First Post
Trouvere said:
"The only thing Keldar has stolen - in the past! - is the hearts of women. It should be obvious by now I'm simply a wandering songster, blessed with a classical athlete's body, and natural talent."
"So you never took anything when you were a bandit?" Rapture inquires.

Remove ads