Now on Kickstarter: Eat the Reich, Vampires vs Nazis

General_Tangent

Adventurer
I recently watched it...

Oh it's on youtube for rent or buy. But I don't remember it being a great copy of the movie, image quality wise.

It doesn't look like it's available in my territory.

I was fortunate to see it a few years ago when the only independent cinema in London's West End showed it. Nothing like being able to watch it at the cinema :)

Bill Zebub

“It’s probably Matt Mercer’s fault.”
I love "Enemy reinforcement rules that keep the vampire invaders on their toes". When designing encounters I often include specific notes on which reinforcements arrive during which rounds. I find its a great way to make combats a lot harder, without TPKing in the first two rounds.

MGibster

Legend
I'm not sure why you'd think it's in bad taste. Besides robots, WW2-era Nazis are the most killable bad guys in history.
I think there are plenty of people who would find the subject matter to be in poor taste. But then there are plenty of things I like that are in poor taste so I'm not judging. Like I said, it straddles the line for me but I can't help but admire their balls-to-the-wall approach. As soon as that title slaps you in the face you pretty much know what the game is all about and I can't help but respect that.

Remove ads