• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Now on Kickstarter: Eat the Reich, Vampires vs Nazis

General_Tangent

Adventurer
I recently watched it...

Oh it's on youtube for rent or buy. But I don't remember it being a great copy of the movie, image quality wise.

It doesn't look like it's available in my territory.

I was fortunate to see it a few years ago when the only independent cinema in London's West End showed it. Nothing like being able to watch it at the cinema :)

Bill Zebub

“It’s probably Matt Mercer’s fault.”
I love "Enemy reinforcement rules that keep the vampire invaders on their toes". When designing encounters I often include specific notes on which reinforcements arrive during which rounds. I find its a great way to make combats a lot harder, without TPKing in the first two rounds.

MGibster

Legend
I'm not sure why you'd think it's in bad taste. Besides robots, WW2-era Nazis are the most killable bad guys in history.
I think there are plenty of people who would find the subject matter to be in poor taste. But then there are plenty of things I like that are in poor taste so I'm not judging. Like I said, it straddles the line for me but I can't help but admire their balls-to-the-wall approach. As soon as that title slaps you in the face you pretty much know what the game is all about and I can't help but respect that.

Remove ads