NWN2 - Tragedy in Tragidor Released

Steel_Wind

Legend
NWN2 was released a little less than 2.5 months ago.

While it is still very early in terms of community modules, the first "major" release of a community mod the other day hints at the future.

Phoenixus' Tragedy in Tragidor is a remake of his Hall of Fame winning module for NWN1 - now converted to NWN2 format.

From the module description:

Traveling on a Caravan bound for Sundabar, a terrible storm has whipped up forcing Caravan Master Sergei Wettell to pull in for the night in the tiny hamlet of Tragidor. But a sinister secret is brewing in this little town where nothing is as it seems. A town full of life where it's people hack their lives out of the wilderness bearing their children along the way.

A town where everyone has a story... some spanning generations. This is the remake of the old Tragedy in Tragidor updated for NWN2.

General guidelines are...
5th level character for Hard
6th level character for Medium Challenge.
7th level character for Easier Challenge.

The module is about 5 to 7 hours long. A good mod to entertain you for an evening or two. For free - not a bad deal at all. ;)

1168129660_fullres.jpg

Last edited:

D'karr

Adventurer
Steel_Wind said:
NWN2 was released a little less than 2.5 months ago.

While it is still very early in terms of community modules, the first "major" release of a community mod the other day hints at the future.

Phoenixus' Tragedy in Tragidor is a remake of his Hall of Fame winning module for NWN1 - now converted to NWN2 format.

From the module description:

The module is about 5 to 7 hours long. A good mod to entertain you for an evening or two. For free - not a bad deal at all. ;)

Not a bad deal at all. I really enjoyed this mod when it first came out for NWN.

Has there been some serious talk of when the DM client might be released?

Kaodi

Hero
Over 100 megabytes!

How am I ever going to get the full value out of NWN 2 (or any game that requires online) with a 28.8k connection? How?! Agh! *gurgle*

I can live with commuting to the city from the country, but come on... we need affordable high speed internet out here! *sigh*

Banshee16

First Post
Steel_Wind said:
DM client has been available for months. Patch your game. :)

Is the DM client a separate download, or is it included with the patches? I haven't gone looking for it, so I'm not sure whether it's installed in my copy...though I do have the latest patch.

Banshee

Steel_Wind

Legend
It was with the first patch - and has been updated in subsequent patches ( and updated again in the latest 1.04 beta patch as well, released this evening. It IS a beta patch though - you might want to hold off till the official patch release).

Anyways - if you've patched - you've got the DM client. Not a separate download.

You might want to look into DMFI script tools on the Vault to assist you with the DM client, however.

Specific feature inquiries can be made on the NWN2 forums. To ensure your request/comment comes to Obsidian's attention, send a private message on the NWN2 forums to Demitrious, the DM client Community Rep for NWN2.

Last edited:

Remove ads