D&D 5E [OCC] Against the Slavelords PBP

GreenKarl

First Post
I think the expectations are pretty clear. Just my opinion, but I just had a game die, partly due to pacing/posting frequency, so I can understand your concern.

Yea its sad but it seems a common thing with PBP that I have been reading. Oh well if a few of you stick it out I will keep going...

Zeromaru X

Arkhosian scholar and coffee lover
Since I was very busy this week with real life stuff (and I still will be very busy today), yeah, Alegast will follow Levanna. I'll try post something today, thought, but assume Alegast is with her.

GreenKarl

First Post
I will let BlueLotus decide who Levanna want to try and signal. Tirion and maybe Brak are the only two who would not notice for sure... Cedric maybe..

Zeromaru X

The (very) late check to see if Alegast is aware of the strange nature of the bear.

Insight
[roll0]

With this result, I assume Alegast knows the same as the others.

Last edited:

Zeromaru X

Insight check to read Levanna intentions. Just RP reasons. As a grey elf, Alegast look down every other person, even elves, but he regards practitioners of the arcane in a better light. As such, Levanna purchasing a slave isn't something he will approve under normal circumstances.
[roll0]

GreenKarl

First Post
For the pit fight I think we will just have you describe what your character is going to do and how he plans on fighting and then make 10 attack rolls and damage rolls that I will use in order to resolve the fight in just one post (if that's cool). It will be happening about the same time the other three have their "meeting"

Forged Fury

First Post
That's fine. I don't really want to take up too much time for the fight. I still don't know what the rules are for this fight, so I am not sure what damage to roll.

Brak will size up Braggi, probably taunting him as well. He will initially take the Dodge action to determine Braggi's fighting style. After that, he'll go in a rage and then start attacking Braggi with whatever weapon is available to him (Greataxe or bare fists if weapons are not allowed). If Brak thinks he can go all out, he'll use Reckless Attack, granting him advantage on his attacks and Braggi advantage on his attacks. While raging, he has damage resistance to everything except for psychic damage.

The boards will generally only accept about 6 rolls at a time, so this will be a few OOC posts:

Attacks: [roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Remove ads