• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OCC] Against the Slavelords PBP

GreenKarl

First Post
Back in the fighting pit I want to make sure I have Brak's plan correct before I post what happens... the first round you are going to take the Dodge action and after that you are going to Rage and Recklessly Attack? If the dwarf does not go down in a few rounds you are going to switch to your Lightning Javelin and/or magic dagger in case he is a werecreature or something, correct? Just want to be sure...

GreenKarl

First Post
Checking if the door was locked behind us. [roll0]

Deception: [roll1]

Yes the door that you entered was locked behind you... you barely heard it click. It is obviously very well oiled and meant to lock silently. You make a GREAT deception roll, if the dwarf was interested in what you said...

Forged Fury

First Post
Back in the fighting pit I want to make sure I have Brak's plan correct before I post what happens... the first round you are going to take the Dodge action and after that you are going to Rage and Recklessly Attack? If the dwarf does not go down in a few rounds you are going to switch to your Lightning Javelin and/or magic dagger in case he is a werecreature or something, correct? Just want to be sure...

That's pretty much it. He will keep using the greataxe unless he realizes it isn't having any effect. Granted, with Reckless Attack going, 10 attack rolls is only two and a half rounds worth of attacks for Brak.

GreenKarl

First Post
I am going to roll here and post results in the IC for the pit fight…

Initiative
Braggi [roll0]
Brak [roll1]

Round 1 rolls for Braggi (normally Braggi has Advantage on his attacks, but because Brak is taking the Dodge action for the first round, they are normal)
First Attack
[roll2]

Second Attack for Braggi
[roll3]

GreenKarl

First Post
Forged Fury could you roll twice more for Round 4's second attack? Then also roll four rolls for round 5's attacks. You should have the damage all good until you get a critical...

Round 4 rolls for Braggi
[roll0]
[roll1]

Second Attack for Braggi
[roll2]
[roll3]

Remove ads