• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OCC] Against the Slavelords PBP

GreenKarl

First Post
So a proposal... As of right now it appears that the only people still posting are BlueLotus, KahlessNestor and Scotley.

My idea is to skip ahead a bit and re-recruit people to join the team. The 3 remaining players would re-start at High Port (Port Fury) and start looking into where the Slaver's hideout is in town. The other people whom have disappeared decided to return to Elreed with the werebear female to try and free her mate.

The 3 players remaining would have meet up with at Hakan's ranch. You don't really get a feel for the rancher or why he is out here alone BUT he does sponsor some heroes that operate in the area. It seems that on the border to the Pomarj wilderness there is a necromancer that has a large base there. He has some unknown ties to the Slavelords and protects their trade routes into the Suss Forest. There is a group lead by a Human female Paladin and Gnome male Illusionist that travels back and forth in the area and so occasionally other groups pass this way looking for them.

The new heroes would have been camping at the ranch and decide to join the heroes against the Slavelords.

Thoughts? If not I might just hand wave a lot of the upcoming battle :)

BlueLotus

Explorer
Sorry to see you go Forge. It was good playing with you. And thanks for letting us know.
[MENTION=6801242]GreenKarl[/MENTION] That sounds fine with me. I'm glad for whatever will keep the game going. I'm personally enjoying it very much.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Bummer. It was good writing with you, Forge, but I understand.
[MENTION=6801242]GreenKarl[/MENTION] I'm fine with your plan. I, too, am having fun and wish to continue. Thanks for running this!

GreenKarl

First Post
I kind of wanted to see what [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION] thought also but I know he said he was busy a couple of days ago.

I guess I am going to go ahead start a re-recruitment thread. Should I create a separate thread do you think or just edit the title of this one?

Zeromaru X

Arkhosian scholar and coffee lover
Well... hi (?)

I have been busy those months, but the things are in place once again. I like to apology GreenKarl and the other for my absence, and if is okay, I'd like to continue playing (even if I'm really lost on the story side, one of the reasons I was unsure to continue playing).

(Is a little bit embarrassing writing an apology when your english is bad).

GreenKarl

First Post
If you are still interested you are still welcome... It just when we get restarted if you could at least post once a week that would be cool :)

ALSO when I restart I am advancing everyone to 6th level (including any new players). I am also debating about giving the original characters one additional common piece of magic...

GreenKarl

First Post
Well if [MENTION=65487]Zeromaru X[/MENTION] is still around, than we have 4 players AND someone contacted my via PM to also join wanting to play a Beastmaster Ranger... I think we might have enough players with 5 people.

How does that sound? It will take me a day or so to set up the group starting at High Port, but it might be longer for the new person to create their character.

ALSO I want to raise everyone 1 level to 6th level. If you could edit your character sheets here with your new level and stuff that would be great!!!

Thoughts??

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Well if [MENTION=65487]Zeromaru X[/MENTION] is still around, than we have 4 players AND someone contacted my via PM to also join wanting to play a Beastmaster Ranger... I think we might have enough players with 5 people.

How does that sound? It will take me a day or so to set up the group starting at High Port, but it might be longer for the new person to create their character.

ALSO I want to raise everyone 1 level to 6th level. If you could edit your character sheets here with your new level and stuff that would be great!!!

Thoughts??
Sounds good. I'll level up tonight at work.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Remove ads