D&D 5E [OCC] Against the Slavelords PBP

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
Nice! Quellathe is up in the Rogue's gallery. With her there, and with KahlessNestor's quote of my post before my iPad mangled it, I won't take the time to fix my earlier post here, unless someone really wants/needs me to.

I made initial magic items decisions, but I don't have my DMG with me at the SRD pdf I have access to doesn't list Weapon of Warning, so I made a guess based on my feel for Quellathe. If I get back to my DMG before we restart, I may swap it out for one of the other items on my original list, if I decided it doesn't work, if that is o.k.

GreenKarl

First Post
OK I would like to wait for [MENTION=74623]BlueLotus[/MENTION], [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4239]Zero[/MENTION]maru to update their characters to 6th level before we start. I think I have the first post ready so whenever they are done I will post in the IC

GreenKarl

First Post
OK I am not sure if Zeromaru is interested in posting more then once a month so I am going to start without him. If he comes back, he still has a spot. Otherwise the heroes are set. Look for a IC post today :)

GreenKarl

First Post
Tirion’s Actions
Casting Guidance on himself.

And for the stealth:

[roll-4]
[roll-1]
[/sblock]

I hate to pour salt on that roll but I think while wearing Plate you are at a Disadvantage with Stealth rolls :(

But it will be hard to beat a 5 so no need to re-roll. I was thinking on making a Group Check anyway. So Levanna and Kelvyn can make Stealth checks and we will take the "average" for your group.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I hate to pour salt on that roll but I think while wearing Plate you are at a Disadvantage with Stealth rolls :(

But it will be hard to beat a 5 so no need to re-roll. I was thinking on making a Group Check anyway. So Levanna and Kelvyn can make Stealth checks and we will take the "average" for your group.

Actually, I forgot to update my skills I guess. Way back when we asked for magic items at the beginning, one of mine was Mithril Full Plate, so I don't have Disadvantage on Stealth. I knew it was a stealthy mission, so I specifically asked for that :)

Sorry about the mix-up! I know on my skill list it still said DA. Apologies. I've edited that now.

Remove ads