• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OCC] Against the Slavelords PBP

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Brak could actually use the bracers, they're one of the few items that work with his Unarmored Defense class feature. With that said, it would only help him when he is using his greataxe as he can swap out to his javelin/shield and get the same benefit as the bracers if needed. With that said, I think Leavanna needs them more at the moment.

If anyone who can use the short sword doesn't already have a magic weapon, they should take it just for the simple option of overcoming certain damage resistances. If that is one of the rogue, all the better.
As a cleric, I can't use the sword.

Don't think I need to swap any spells, but let me know if there is one you want anf I will.

GreenKarl

First Post
OK thanks for letting me know. I will just wait to see what the characters want to do before moving forward... stick around here or move on south...

Zeromaru X

Arkhosian scholar and coffee lover
Hi guys. Sorry for my sudden disappearance. I got dengue fever and I was in bed all these days (disadvantages of living in a tropical country. Damned mosquitoes). I apologize for any inconvenient this may have caused (and I hope you don't have killed my character :/)

Remove ads