Of Vile Darkness

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Loviana: Half-Nymph/Female (Rogue/Corruptor/Bondblade)

“I’m sorry please don’t think anything of my stray thoughts, since the noon bell is before this afternoon could you tell the High Righteousness that I would be honored, and delighted, to have lunch with him.” She gives the young man an apoptotic look, obviously sorry to drag him into the matter at hand, “On a personal note could you tell him a very sorry?”

“You’re an admirable man, Arnold, don’t ever change.”

* A reassuring smile later and a chaste kiss on the check Loviana says farewell to Arnold. *

* With a few hours to kill and lots on her mind Loviana takes a long walk though the garden to collect her thoughts. *

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Arnold agreed to take the message, and blushed furiously at the kiss from the beautiful woman. Loviana took to the gardens, weaving her way though the yellow roses. Curiously, as she turned the corner, she found the Elder Priest sitting on the grass under an apple tree, seemingly lost in thought.*

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

* Coming around a bush of yellow roses Loviana stops short as she see the Elder Priest, and with a slight blush she draws closer still. After gaining his attention Loviana curtsies apologetically before him. *

“Father? Is there anyway I could speak to you? His High Righteousness actually suggested that I speak to you…”

Rybaer

First Post
"No further questions from me," Torr says. "Just give me an hour or two to fetch clothing and such for a couple days and I'll be ready to go."

Wrahn

First Post
Aekir Ranger 1/Fighter 4/Soul Eater 6

[ooc: Aekir asks the questions one at a time, listening to the answers carefully and then asking the next, but for the sake of brevity I will put them all down]

"Who are our oppostion?"

"What are their capabilities?"

"Will we take our orders from the Baroness or from one of us?"

"Is our primary target the attacker or the prevention of the Baroness's capture?"

"What is the mental state of the Baroness? Are we likely to have problems dealing with her?"

"Do you have a maps of our destination?"

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Loviana said:
* Coming around a bush of yellow roses Loviana stops short as she see the Elder Priest, and with a slight blush she draws closer still. After gaining his attention Loviana curtsies apologetically before him. *

“Father? Is there anyway I could speak to you? His High Righteousness actually suggested that I speak to you…”
"Of course, my child. I always have time. Please, come and sit, and ask of me what you will," he says with a smile, gesturing to the grass.

~~~

"Who are our oppostion?"
"The Phoenix Knight we know for one, and he's a renown demon hunter with all that implies. The Dawnkeeper is a living saint, a monk of considerable holy power. Rumors implied that they had at least one holy arcanist, some kind of holy fighter, two free agents from Sune's church, and a druid, all considered champions of good.

"What are their capabilities?"
"Considerable, to say the least. Spells of holy power from the druid and arcanist, holy weapons and the ability to turn back evil from the fighters, their own thrice-blessed gods-given abilities, and a fanatical desire to see all evil crush underfood."

"Will we take our orders from the Baroness or from one of us?"
"Allow her to command you, but Ssessarina's orders override her."

"Is our primary target the attackers or the prevention of the Baroness's capture?"
If you are able to take down her attacks, the Baroness is capable of some of her own defense. But it is imperitive that she not be take alive. If that happens, ignore the do-gooders and kill her."

"What is the mental state of the Baroness? Are we likely to have problems dealing with her?"
"She is sane enough, and will not squander your resources or lives. You should have little trouble with her."

"Do you have a map of our destination?"
"Yes, crudely drawn, but it will serve. You are not likely to go in more than half a dozen rooms in her manor, nor have to worry about escaping."

linnorm

Explorer
*After the meeting Ralam returns home to pack. Ignoring Renna while he works, he finally turns to her after dressing in his courtly clothes.*

"I'll be away for a few days sweetness, keep the place tidy."

*After a pinch of her sensitive bits Ralam leaves, making his way to the rendevous point.*

A little killing always clears my head. It's a shame I won't have time to properly entertain the baroness should she become a liability. *sigh* Work before pleasure. Renna will have to work extra hard when I return. Maybe I'll get us a playmate too. :]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

* As Loviana gracefully takes her spot on the grass next to the elder priest she returns the smile. *

After arranging herself Loviana quietly and slightly worried asks, “Did Orshallan talk to you about us talking at all?”

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Brother Shatterstone said:
* As Loviana gracefully takes her spot on the grass next to the elder priest she returns the smile. *

After arranging herself Loviana quietly and slightly worried asks, “Did Orshallan talk to you about us talking at all?”
"Only in the vaguest terms my dear. Please, don't be afraid to tell me anything or ask anything of me. I am old, and there is little I haven't seen or heard of."

Wrahn

First Post
Aekir Ranger 1/ Fighter 4/Soul Eater 6

*Aekir leaves the Hydra’s Glass, disturbed. As he follows his normal precautions to insure he isn’t being followed, he stops and looks up at a spider’s web. A moth struggles in its sticky web, too big for the spider to eat, yet not big enough to free itself. *

*The casual cruelty of the world seems strangely comforting as he take off his gloves and consumes the tiny life essence of the moth, its torments over. His thoughts turn to the upcoming mission.*

What could drive them to this? he ponders to himself, but no answers, or perhaps too many answers, all equally as likely, present themselves.

*He gathers his few possessions, and goes to meet the others.*

Remove ads