• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Off to War (always recruiting) OCC Year 2:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Glad to hear that, and will help as I can to get you to lvl 20. :p

In all seriousness I think this game and the way I'm doing XP give more lvls than any game I've played in so far. So it is possible.

HM

Zerith

First Post
btw, what is the present relation between Nordan and Pesh?(Talking about Nordan, what are some common attributes of its nobility? :p

Also, while I'm at it, what about the general traits of Fanshaw's nobles?

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
All information on the world at large is here Part of the fun of this was to allow people to help shape the world as well as to play in it.

Let me know what you might like to see and we will put something together.

HM

Zerith

First Post
alright when, in that case, how old there about are the five kindoms and about how old is Pesh itself?

Fluff time!!

Also, did you get the Email?

Addon: is Pesh at war with Nordanand or Fanshaw?
If not, is their a real threat of war?

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The Five Kingdoms are at war with the Treylor so they are banding together.

Age of the realms hasn't been needed just yet. Or a history, now I do have a little history thought out that the PC's are to discover in an adventure to come. But I haven't put it down becuase the PCs don't know it why should the players.

Sorry no email I think the address here is old and I need to change it

send to ewholyman @ gmail that I will get.

HM

Zerith

First Post
hmm, so has a common theme been established for Treylor yet? :3
Also, you have mail :3

... I think ^^;

Addon: Also, it would seem I need to brake up the power blocks for Hose Ravensworth into several knowledge categorizes, oh well, the overall reading should more or less be the same amusing someone can make both nobility and history checks at DC25 :\

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Then I guess he knew your intent and was talking while you were placing your hands about the wall. :p

Or you could do a hide/spot roll off. LOL

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Got the email and sent you a confirmation in return. Looks like you get a lot of bonus crafting feats. We will see what we can do.

About the Treylor they are off limits (though I didn't say it before now). I have had them in the works since hour one of this game, kind of romanticist elves - though the group didn't know they were elves till recently - hope that was a shock like it was suppose to be - as Pesh is very far west and the Treylor cut off ties with the Five Kingdoms almost 600 years ago.

I can't wait to go see eagle and get another look into the legion aspect which is how they fight. As this is a big part of the lvl 10-13th adventures I have planned. My mass combat didn't work like I wanted but I will have it ironed out by then.

HM

Spade

First Post
From an optimization standpoint, you don't take Fighter past level 4 anyway. As you mentioned, Barbarian has several advantages over Fighter. Even Ranger (in Core, somewhat gimped) gets advantages over Fighter.

I don't particularly care about optimizing "TO THE MAX!" at this point since I'm mainly concerned with learning the general way of the game, so this is basically a question of curiosity, but why would Fighter be any worse then the other classes?

That's just based on what I've looked over in the PHB, admittedly I didn't read every class in detail since that would have taken a lot longer to do, so maybe in practice it turns out differently.

Remove ads