• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Off to War (always recruiting) OCC Year 2:

Zerith

First Post
Brother kept me up to lat (it is now 3am...) watching crappy movies... I'll post in the morning when I can proof read for crap ^^;

Spade

First Post
Sorry I've been MIA for a bit, but I've been pretty swamped with a couple school papers and stuff. Shouldn't be so busy for awhile now. :)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
NP Spade I know all about RL coming in and getting in the way of someone's fun.

I will try and get a post in where you two can chat if you like on your way, but will not advance the thread (to where Fallon is) till after XP (so on the first).

HM

Spade

First Post
Lol, I wonder what kind of side tracked windbaggery Alexander could get up to with an actual question if "lord of where" got into noble politics. ;)

Zerith

First Post
shockingly little, I don't have enough of the map flushed out to do any thing but broad stroke :/
You'll notice other then Bairan, he has net to name any one; I would go and spurt out names and impending clashes but then I would be playing with information I have no knowledge of. Luckily, Alexander dos not want to give away tidbits oh real information, he dos not want others to know just how much he knows about the inner workings of things, the less he appers to know, the more he can use it as leverage when the time comes, also, Gareth dos not seem like he could really hold his own in such a debate ^^;

that said, give me a few figures to play with and I can make a web of possibility ^_^

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
You could go ahead and add in a noble if you want. Make something up about a far away place like Fanshaw or Norden. It would have little bearing on the game except to let others know Alex is well schooled when it comes to nobles.

HM

Zerith

First Post
Norden realy is not that far away, it is right beside Pesh...
how big are the kingdoms? I could relay do with a real map of the RP... ^^;

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
So could I. :p

Not needed and the borders may touch for those two countries but that doesn't mean that the common man knows everything about everything.

HM

Remove ads