• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Off Topic Forum moved?

Michael Morris

First Post
Psionicist said:
Nice, I like it. Too many forums in the index and less frequent posters will likely just post everything they've got in General. Shouldn't the "Dusk Forums" be in the Hosted category though?

Technically they are, but they aren't nested deep enough to be invisible on the main page. If they really are a problem they can be hidden more effectively.

LeapingShark

First Post
Entering the General forum, most of the screen (or even all of it at lower resolutions) is currently occupied by dozens of lines full of feature-links, info-blurbs, announcements, ads, and other distractions. The meat of the enormously popular and oft-used General forum, it's "threads", are being pushed aside. Like unwanted stepkids. Be nicer to the children! :confused:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Wow... now that you mention it, it's most even for me.

That said, scrolling down 3-3.5 inches never hurt anyone. It looks about right to me. I was bugged a bit when I first saw it, but quickly became used to it.

Seonaid

Explorer
Just popping in to say that I really like the new format. I'll get used to sometimes having an OT thread in the General Last Post. :) I like this a lot, though.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads