• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ohio Gameday - Sat. July 12, 2008

Crothian

First Post
Afternoon event

Expedition to Og!!!!

Game System: Og!!
No experience needed.
Will make characters at the table (it is really easy)

Play the comedic game Og!! You are a caveman and will explore the world though your limited understanding. Players will Role Play cavemen that have limited vocabulary so be prepared to be very limited on what you can say, but there are other means of communication availible. Cavemen will interact with other tribes, deal with dinosaurs and natural events, and perhaps even journey up the mountain to the legendary place called Og!!

Game is open for six players.

Keeper of Secrets

First Post
After some long thought I figured I would run Call of Cthulhu this time and I will do M&M next time.

Here are the details of the Cthulhu game:

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction, or so the saying goes. This is best illustrated by the actions you have each done in your past. Each of you have been committed to the Connor Clinic in Irondequoit, New York, an institute for mental and emotional rehabilitation. Your group therapy sessions are comprised of Dr. Thomas Bradford and several other individuals similarly situated as yourself. While at the clinic you are encouraged to indulge in healthy hobbies, reading and relaxing in hopes that you become cured of the demons that haunt you. But you can't help shake the feeling that something isn't right.

I can support 5 players and if there is enough interest I can get a 6th. It will be a lot of fun. Heavy role playing. Heavy on the creep factor.

Last edited:

xrpsuzi

First Post
What should I bake?

As you might remember, I take Games Days as the perfect opportunity to bake. :)

I'm thinking chala bread, but I'm not adverse to whipping up a batch of cookies either.

Requests? Allergies?

Whirligig

First Post
As you might remember, I take Games Days as the perfect opportunity to bake. :)

I'm thinking chala bread, but I'm not adverse to whipping up a batch of cookies either.

Requests? Allergies?

Yumm-o chala bread! No allergies here.

I'm also going to bring something (probably brownies).

xrpsuzi

First Post
Yumm-o chala bread! No allergies here.

I'm also going to bring something (probably brownies).

Oh! let's tag team. If you've got sweet (and chocolate) covered, I'll go for savory--there is an onion roll variant on my chala recipe that sounds divine and that means I don't have to bring a huge loaf to carve/peel.

If I have enough flour, I'll see if I can get a sheet of sable cookies or some shortbread for the non-chocolate eaters.

Whirligig

First Post
Oh! let's tag team. If you've got sweet (and chocolate) covered, I'll go for savory--there is an onion roll variant on my chala recipe that sounds divine and that means I don't have to bring a huge loaf to carve/peel.

If I have enough flour, I'll see if I can get a sheet of sable cookies or some shortbread for the non-chocolate eaters.

Sounds good! I'll handle sweet. I've also suddenly gotten the bug to make cupcakes. :D

Remove ads