[OMENRPG] Struggle for Dominance

Velmont

First Post
"First, we will need to get new clothes and take a shower, we all have that glow in the dark substance from the bar. I have some clothes here for myself, but I doubt they will fit any of you."

Nohome thinks a moment. "Well, the best ting would be for Contegency to be our main plan. What about to fight a bit in an arena? That would allow us to gather some information and get in contact with Dekt gang."

[OMENRPG]Ben

First Post
[As a piece of culture, The Pit and gladiatorial fighting is seen as a completely acceptable form of entertainment. Most fights are not to the death, although people certainly do die. Very effective warriors get sponsored by some of the large entrepreneurs and powerful people like Lowapa, and is known as a recruiting ground for Dekt's forces. Some of his more recently collected top warriors were found at The Pit.

[The fights can be as singles, pairs, teams, or against mecha. Fights usually are melee, but vary enough with different forms of fighting that Motog could definitely excel there. And of course, money and other resources are transferred there constantly.]

As all of you notice Motog's strength, the cold and hardened battle experience speaks volumes of the burshdett's killer ability.

kinem

Adventurer
"Good idea. I'd fit in better as a fan than as a manager, I think. Or ... I can use my PLUG for healing a fighter. Have any of you been there before?"

ooc: Would there be an equivalent of a website where we could find out the fight schedule and some details about the place?

Last edited:

[OMENRPG]Ben

First Post
[[MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION], weapons will be much more common in the "neutral" area or even in Dekt's territory. Dekt's men all carry tons and tons of weapons, they are basically an armed militia.

[[MENTION=24234]kinem[/MENTION], no there really is no connected internet on the station. The closest thing to that is a large electronics bulletin board near the Pit. Although the most reliable information system is the rumour mill.]

ghostcat

First Post
"Well it certainly a good move for Motog to become a pit fighter. But how about the rest of us. We can certainly go as spectators but do we go as individuals or a group. Do we know Motog. Personally, I think we know Motog but not each other and have gone to support him in his first fight. Motog can make a point of introducing us."

[OMENRPG]Ben

First Post
[As an aside, most of you know it is not unusual for a fighter to either come alone or have a wide range of assistants. Some of the more successful professionals have cadres of nearly a dozen men who help them train, or call out tactics to them in the fight, or keep them healthy, so forth.]

Walking Dad

First Post
Motog

"Quick, brutal and strong. No fancy dancing around. Oh, and I prefer clubs and the likes over blades."

OOC: Ben, how does unarmed fighting works? Is Motog just not trained in it?

Remove ads