[OMENRPG] Struggle for Dominance

[OMENRPG]Ben

First Post
[Yeah, unarmed attacks are whatever "style" you select, typically bludgeoning, bonus. Unarmed attacks gain no additional bonus beyond the skill. So if your bludgeoning is +8 then your unarmed attack is +8. Although, The Pit definitely allows and encourages weapon use.]

kinem

Adventurer
"So, shall we meet at the Pit in a few hours? No need to precisely coordinate a time; it would be better to arrive seperately after all."

ghostcat

First Post
"That works for me. It will give us time to clean up. Don't worry if I'm a bit late, there is a piece of kit I want to put together.

Anything else we need to discuss before we split up?"

Walking Dad

First Post
Motog

"So, shall we meet at the Pit in a few hours? No need to precisely coordinate a time; it would be better to arrive seperately after all."

"Really? It would look more impressive, if I come with a crew, and I'm not good with words. I'm more the strong and silent type."
You are not sure if Motog was trying to make a joke.

kinem

Adventurer
"Fine, then." Durkim names a time. (ooc: I'm not sure how that works on the station, or if there is a common sleep/wake cycle.)

"You also need a stage name. Something that sounds impressive, like Pit Fiend.

And we should set up a rendezvous, in case we don't all leave together."

[OMENRPG]Ben

First Post
[There is a station standard time, right now is considered about 0100 in the morning.]

[A crew is also somewhat expected for the higher level fighters]

Velmont

First Post
"We will come all as a crew. I'll be the manager. Contingency will be our warrior. Dune and... Blowup, what do you know about health. It would be good to have one of you to be responsible of his health and the other for his equipment." suggets Shorty.

[OMENRPG]Ben

First Post
I think I'm going to call this one guys. Thanks for participating in a playtest.

If any of you are interested in working with the system more, you can shoot me a pm. I just don't think that this format will be very viable for Omen.

If you give me your feedback and name, I will list you in the credits once the book is published. Thanks again.

Remove ads