Online Game Session 2

Fyrestryke

Explorer
Jake can't play in two weeks. Do we want to play next Friday night and then figure out when we'll do the next session at that time? I have a meeting next Friday, but I should be able to get home by 9pm.

Fyrestryke

Explorer
Who all is going to play this Friday at 9pm EST? email me (chris at fyrestryke dot com) if you need to know where to go.

Let's get a head count. I'll be there. =)

BobProbst

First Post
I'm really sorry guys but I had completely forgotten that Martie and I planned on going to an Opera this Friday night. We got the tickets a couple months ago and she just reminede me of it. Go ahead and run it without me. I'm sure I'll be available for the next one.

EnderTheElder

First Post
You guys should just go ahead and play next friday without me since that was the original plan. We shouldn't change the schedule of the game for one person to make it if it is going to cause another to miss it.

Grimhelm

First Post
Well, I am not into changing the date over and over either. Frankly, this sort of stuff drives me insane. Pick a date, guys, and we'll just stick to it, rain or shine. Else I am bagging this thing before we start!!! Ha! Grrrrr.

Fyrestryke

Explorer
Let's play with me and Jake (and anyone else that can show up - 1st level character) this week and then whoever can make it the next Friday ( could be iffy with Thanksgiving - I'm good, but it's Thanksgiving. :) ). Then, we'll be back on schedule for the next game to take place on the 12th of December.

Does that sound plausible?

BobProbst

First Post
I just heard from Martie. She's got a stomach virus and we're having to cancel our plans tonight. The good news is that I'll be able to play, the bad news is that I will probably get it too.

Remove ads