• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC 3.5 Savage Tide

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Complete Scoundrel. Non-evil classed focussed on summoning and tricking evil outsiders.

Cool, thank you

I set up the RG here so you guys can get your characters up, I will be gone the week of the 21st out farther east in the country, and I will be gone all week, we can start play then, or we could start as soon as your characters were up, whatever works best for you.

Myth and Legend

First Post
Working on my sheet atm. I'm taking flaws from Uneartehd Arcana and the Otyugh's Hole challenge at lvl 5 (Complete Scoundrel) I'm thinking she has entered this adventure at later levels (7-8 or later even)

Dragonwriter

First Post
Is there room for one more? I'm not entirely sure what I'd play, but it looks like a good group is forming, and the allowed books are just too good to pass up the chance.

Myth and Legend

First Post
Almost done with my char! Things left to do are: pick spells, buy extra spells ( 50 x SL is the price), buy scrolls and perhaps give something up if i run out of gold. Then comes the back story and DONE!

Oh, if anyone wants to use my sheet format, feel free :)

Dragonwriter

First Post
Thanks. Since it seems like the bases are pretty well-covered, I think I’ll make a jack-of-all-trades character of some sort… I’m thinking either Binder or some kind of Meldshaper (Incarnum). I’ve never really had the chance I wanted to play either set. Anyone got an opinion on which I should use?

Race is completely undecided...

EDIT: By the way, nobody suggest Bard. If I'm going to play a support-oriented character for the group, I'll play a Dragon Shaman. Much more my style.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Play something spellcastery (like a druid or cleric - clerics make great buffers!) so i can pump you up with metamagic!

Well, Anima Mage is a possibility... Or Soulcaster. I'd like to hang onto (and focus more on) the binding or meldshaping (whichever I go with) than the normal spells, if I go with multiclassing. Like I said, I'd like to give those a good try (currently looking more at Binder than incarnum).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads