• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC 3.5 Savage Tide

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
I found in my games that the earlier ones were tougher for the players, because they had fewer options available, just sayin' you guys can choose what level you start at, I may have to wipe from your memories some of my earlier posts though...

renau1g

First Post
That's entirely possible as we pretty much had PHB, PHB2 and Complete Warrior as our sources so if a group had Tome of Battle/etc, Magic/Spell Compendiums, they'd be drastically more powerful.

Anyways, good luck to you, I'll be lurking

Myth and Legend

First Post
Well I've been reading The Player's Guide to Faerun, and it seems Incantatrixes are almost exclusively female.. sigh.. :) So, I will be playing a Human Conjurer 5 /Incatatrix 7 for starters, going for Conjurer 5 / Incantatrix 10 / Archmage 5 ultimately.

She will be a baad baaaaad girl and so i'm warning you Gandalf, this is arcane power incarnate (well not Pun Pun or infinite shadow dragons, but.. well you'll see)

Myth and Legend

First Post
OK :)

Walking Dad: Go with the Sorcerer, you will get a lot of metamagic goodnes from my character. She can apply chain spell, persistent spell etc. to your spells as you cast them, at no disadvantage to either caster (apart from her losing a standard action to do so).

Walking Dad

First Post
My sorcerer (male) will be mostly concentarting on summoning with some extra tricks and 'standard' spells.

If we do level 12:

1-6) Sorcerer 1-6
7-15) Malconvoker 1-9 (9 level long presige class)
16-20) Archmage (I think)

Persistent summonings would be interesting... :)

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
So we have:

M&L: Arcana Incarnate
WD: Malconvoker (can you tell me what source that is from? just so I make sure that you don't "Cheat" :))
Bedford: Werebear tank
Shayuri: Sneaky/Healer type
ethandrew: sneaky

Last edited:

ethandrew

First Post
I'll pick up whatever Shayuri doesn't want to play. If Shay plays a mix of both healer/sneak, then I'll come up with something different. But otherwise put me down for a healer/sneak as well.

Remove ads