• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OOC] A Light Hearted Princes of Elemental Evil Hack and Slash

Forged Fury

First Post
So, maybe we can tie up a quick apparent sidequest? If Lars didn't see them bringing a body on board the keelboat, maybe it was left where ever the caravan was attacked, which would appear to be somewhere between Beliard and Summit Hall...

[MENTION=552]Creamsteak[/MENTION], I've been following along here and there both the OOC and the IC. Given the flurry of activity, I don't think I've read every post, but I do check in once a day and see where things are at. I'm unclear if, as an alternate, you want Kobold Stew and me to be actively reading in preparation of joining the fray. Let me know, please, where you think you're headed with respect to having us round out things to make a party of six, and whether you want your alternates to stay engaged until such a time as our characters are plugged into the IC.

I think you've got awesome synergy going on, and it may be that six is too many.

Last edited:

Forged Fury

First Post
Or brought back to the monastery...

I think the Monastery is on the other side of the river from us. We passed it before we got to Rivergard Keep. If Lars didn't see a body (or a container large enough to carry one), the body's probably on this side of the river. Presuming he even remembers.

Creamsteak

Explorer
[MENTION=552]Creamsteak[/MENTION], I've been following along here and there both the OOC and the IC. Given the flurry of activity, I don't think I've read every post, but I do check in once a day and see where things are at. I'm unclear if, as an alternate, you want Kobold Stew and I to be actively reading in preparation of joining the fray. Let me know, please, where you think you're headed with respect to having us round things out to make a party of six, and whether you want your alternates to stay engaged until such a time as our characters are plugged into the IC.

I think you've got awesome synergy going on, and it may be that six is too many.

I've been thinking on this. If you are already keeping up with the game, then perhaps it would be fine to invite you both to join now. This is one of the more reasonable places for another party to show up. One that followed the caravan's trail from Beliard could show up right now reasonably. If you two want to join in, I can write you into the current scene in a pinch.

It may slow down combat is what I'm afraid of... but I'm willing to try it.

Creamsteak

Explorer
I think the Monastery is on the other side of the river from us. We passed it before we got to Rivergard Keep. If Lars didn't see a body (or a container large enough to carry one), the body's probably on this side of the river. Presuming he even remembers.

The Sacred Stone is on the other side of the river, you are correct on that. I wasn't sure if "monastery" meant there or Summit Hall, however. Perhaps someone is suspicious of the Knights of Samular as well.

Creamsteak

Explorer
I've been thinking on this. If you are already keeping up with the game, then perhaps it would be fine to invite you both to join now. This is one of the more reasonable places for another party to show up. One that followed the caravan's trail from Beliard could show up right now reasonably. If you two want to join in, I can write you into the current scene in a pinch.

It may slow down combat is what I'm afraid of... but I'm willing to try it.

And to answer your other question, no I would not expect alternates to have to have kept up with the thread.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads