• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OOC] A Light Hearted Princes of Elemental Evil Hack and Slash

Creamsteak

Explorer
Sorry if things have been a bit confusing. If someone wants to take the lead and walk the group towards one of these locations being debated, I'm able to follow.

Forged Fury

First Post
Just to be clear, crossing the river is mostly not an option with the boats destroyed, unless we want to see if we can take the boats in the secret chamber across the river. I'm not sure how Sir Crocodile Dundee would feel about that one. If we can't, I guess the keelboat stays where it is for now.

That leaves our available paths to the west. Most immediately to the west is the Monastery. Past that are the shallow graves, the Spire, and (eventually) Red Larch in case we want to try to find more information. Short of that, we could attempt to head south to the other town, but I'm not really sure what that would get us, particularly without the keelboat.

Forged Fury

First Post
Right, the question is how reasonable the Crocodile Knight would be about us revealing that we know about the secret passageway to the temple already and whether he would be cool with us taking their boats. Depends on how much we want to push our luck. It seems like we have viable reasons to simply travel west without needing to cross the river. Sure, the keelboat's over there, but like Tolan pointed out, it really doesn't have anything to do with our contract.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Right, the question is how reasonable the Crocodile Knight would be about us revealing that we know about the secret passageway to the temple already and whether he would be cool with us taking their boats. Depends on how much we want to push our luck. It seems like we have viable reasons to simply travel west without needing to cross the river. Sure, the keelboat's over there, but like Tolan pointed out, it really doesn't have anything to do with our contract.

I`m fine either way. Selling the loot & keelboat would be nice, but I think it would delay us too much. I say we go to the spire first, and then the shallow graves (if Dent wants to get a stone plate armor) and then the Monastery.

Question for [MENTION=552]Creamsteak[/MENTION]: is the stoneplate armor warrior the captain Dent is looking for? Thaliss would have shown Dent what he saw using minor illusion.
Cheers,

SG

Forged Fury

First Post
I'm proficient in Thieve's Tools, but don't have any. Carrodoc is both proficient and has thieve's tools. If possible, I would help him for Advantage on the check for the Garden doors.

Remove ads