• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OOC] A Light Hearted Princes of Elemental Evil Hack and Slash

Forged Fury

First Post
OOC, I have no desire to go into that temple at this point. If the (probable) fights there are going to be harder (and I think we have at least 15 of reptile that's going to guarantee that), I don't know if we're prepared to do that yet.

Cut our losses and get out of here for now? He seems to be giving us a pass. If the keelboat is still in place, maybe we can cross the river and take it downstream. I think we need to start talking to the locals about all of this stuff. We need more information.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
I keep getting the image of the knight "surfing" his alligator. Carradoc is fine either way. No strong feelings here.

Voting that we depart. I don't wanna do the temple now (admittedly, for purely metagaming reasons that are the same as FF's). Probably Creamsteak will stock Riverguard with bigger badder baddies by the time we return but for now our business here seems to be concluded.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Yeah, I'd like to clear this place out, but I think we've lost track of our purpose. The missing caravan and prisoners aren't here. We've still got the monastery and spire. So I'm fine with letting sleeping crocodiles lie.

Forged Fury

First Post
Unless they're in the Temple? It's a possibility, but as far as I can determine from the information we've been given, the most likely last place that the caravan people were was near that Spire, based on the bodies we had and the notes left on the table in the main hall of the keep.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
I think the caravan occupants are probably at the Monastery. Or dead and buried in that pit Steve Gorak mentioned.

Yep the survivors are likely @ the monastery, & agree that we need to move on. The prophet knew we were there, and we likely served his agenda by removing Grimjaw. and besides, we have no quarrel with him (yet!). I was looking forward to a fight to try out Thaliss' new abilities, but I'm sure that will come soon enough ;-)
Cheers,

SG

Remove ads