(OOC) A theives progression (Game full)

Jllockhurst

First Post
Wow, i dont know what to say Ian. I didnt know that even existed before you mentioned it. I do have one question though, Why are you comparing my campaign to disney films? :p

Grescheks

First Post
First of all, that's not a Disney film. It's a film that another company tried to make look like a Disney film so they could make as much money as Disney (I don't think it actually worked though...)

Second of all, why does Ian know about a movie called "Bartok the Magnificent"?

Third, I might have to call Bartok "Bartok the Magnificent", just to piss him off even more. I mean, it doesn't get much gayer than that :p.

Ian.Fleming

First Post
mk, so no the thread hasn't died, Josh is currently in the process of moving a few towns over. We'll probably be able to get a few games in real time before we end up posting any time soon.

Jllockhurst

First Post
yes sorry guys, with the nes shop opening and the move to amherst ive been busy...but as long as the shop stays the way it has been, i should be able to get a post or 6 in every other day monday to friday....hopefully.

once again sorry bout the disapearence...

and if you guys can get to the shop some day we can play live? we would need to make sure it wasnt a tourny night, but it could work?

Remove ads