• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Academy of Drell

evileeyore

Mrrrph
Bah, just wait until I use such amazing powers as Mending, Prestidigitate, and Mage Hand...

*Notes he left all his weapons in his room* AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Oh well, thats what I get for figuring a School that teaches POWER would be a safe place...

novyet

First Post
evileeyore said:
Bah, just wait until I use such amazing powers as Mending, Prestidigitate, and Mage Hand...

*Notes he left all his weapons in his room* AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Oh well, thats what I get for figuring a School that teaches POWER would be a safe place...

You should research an arcane version of call weapon then :p

BTW the site looks cool so far, great job! :)

Zhure

First Post
Oops re: Pallyn not Rallyn. I'll try to remember to fix it

re: call weaponry... it has a range of "touch" ::hint::

Thus, I'm not worried about the PCs being unarmed.

RL game in a few minutes and not showered. BBL.
Greg

Tokiwong

First Post
I like the charcterization of the characters so far... almost like a soap opera LOL... some cool stuff... didn't mean to bogard the thread just had some fun getting into character... Sildarin is cool... and Kith too... Charlotte is interesting... everyone is cool I like it can't wait for more...

novyet

First Post
Hey tokiwong, I like the dialogs you guys have had going very cool.

As an off topic question to you though..what do you think of spycraft? I just picked it up and it looks sweet to me.

Tokiwong

First Post
novyet said:
Hey tokiwong, I like the dialogs you guys have had going very cool.

As an off topic question to you though..what do you think of spycraft? I just picked it up and it looks sweet to me.

Thanks for the compliment, and as far as Spycraft goes... it rocks... I like it very nice book with great rules and alot of un factor. It gives a fresh spin to the D20 system... for action and espionage... hell mix with the Call of Cthullu and you the Agency fighting the Elder Gods for supreme control of the world... muhahahahahaha

Anyways... to make a long story short it is a good stuff...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads