• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Academy of Drell

Zhure

First Post
Expanding on "Sighted"

"Sighted: A psicrystal can sense its environment as well as a sighted, hearing creature can. Darkness (even supernatural darkness) is irrelevant, as are areas of supernatural silence, though a psicrystal still can’t discern invisible or ethereal beings. The psicrystal’s sighted range is 40 feet"

In this particular circumstance, the psicrystals can "see" the library proper, but aren't reporting the shadowy shapes that those of you who were near flashes of light saw.

Perhaps it's all some optical illusion created by the flickering intransient light; perhaps it's something without a concrete form for the psicrystals to see. It's even possible that it's something really well hidden. (Hide works even against the Sighted ability, it's not tremorsense.)

Greg

Lichtenhart

First Post
I just posted my character in rogue's gallery. I was planning to be rather new to the academy, being arrived only a few days ago after the incident with my brother. Am I supposed to enter the library in the middle of the action?

Zhure

First Post
You'll be passing by the library soon (if things go as I predict). We'll see how the first round or two plays out. Keep an eye on the IC thread.
Greg

Zhure

First Post
Map of the continent

http://members.aol.com/zhure//roughmap.gif

This is a rough map of the landmass that constitutes the majority of the Empire. Drell is on the north side, as part of an unpictured, unmapped archipelego.

No political boundries are laid out and it's a crude version. It's also large, so if you're on dial-up, make sure you have a moment or two to spare before clicking on the link.

Greg

Zhure

First Post
Yup, roll your own dice. Mature players don't want to cheat. Immature players are going to wash out and not have any fun. I figure if anyone here was of that caliber, we'd already know during character generation or it would come out in their posts.

I guess what I'm saying is: the players have to trust the DM and the DM has to return the favor, otherwise the story will suffer.

:)

I'm off to bed again. If I wake up early enough, I'll post more, otherwise I have to prep for my RL game tonight.
Greg

evileeyore

Mrrrph
Site Commentary??

Hey check it out. It's still pretty rough (just lernin about cell spacing, haven't tried it yet :( ):

TheBakaSite

Anyway what I really want to know is did I miss anyone or mispell their characters name?

Also as soon as I figure out how I'll be putting up Gnomework's, Tokiwong's and Jeremy's pics so shuttle me over the info on where to track down the info on them (like artist's name etc). If anyone else has pics they want up give me a shout...

TTFN

evileeyore

Mrrrph
OUCH

Thwack, thwack...

Okay now that I am done with the punishment stick...

Fixed the name typo on Rallyn...(that will teach me to 'cut & paste' indescriminately...) :D

Edit: added:Drell Temp Thread So everyone else could figure out why Charlotte was asleep... I thought I'd missed something back there, discovered I had...

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
The page looks good man... I am looking forward to what comes next weehah combat where Keith actually excels outside of being a calm ice blooded SOB

Remove ads