• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC: Adventure Path - Shackled City

Scotley

Hero
Best of luck to you. I found graduate school to be easier than college just because at that point the classes are focused in field one has choosen and less likely to be a subject that you aren't interested in.

Dichotomy

Explorer
Ha! You all should try a law school final sometime. ALL of your grade depends upon one test, where the professor attempts to cram everything you learned into one or maybe two questions. Oh, and the grades are on a mandatory curve, and, because its law school, everyone is smart (i.e. the curve is really nasty).

And then after the 8-hour exam, you have to sing in a choir concert. This has been a rough few days...

Scotley

Hero
Reminds me of the midterm for a Rome and Middle Ages Europe History class. 2 questions, you need only answer one. "List and explain the relavence of the factors that led to the rise of the Roman Empire." or "List and explain the relavence of the factors that led to the fall of the Roman Empire." This one question was of course half the total grade for the class.

Correction--it wasn't quite that bad. Seem like there was also a paper that made up a good part of the grade.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Dichotomy said:
Ha! You all should try a law school final sometime.
No I shouldn't. ;)
Dichotomy said:
and, because its law school, everyone is smart (i.e. the curve is really nasty).
That's actually never been an issue for me. I usually break the curve. ;) You don't want me to go to law school.
Dichotomy said:
And then after the 8-hour exam, you have to sing in a choir concert. This has been a rough few days...
Hey, that's the fun part!

Jdvn1

Krago o'the Mountain said:
Wow, I guess I'm not the only one who's been super busy these last couple of days....

Next turn coming up shortly, folks! :)

-Krago
'Tis the season! ... to be busy!

Jdvn1

Krug! Eliara's sheet says "Rope" on there! Did you use that for something that I missed?

I'm scrounging for ideas. :uhoh:

Remove ads