D&D 5E [OOC] Adventures in Ashwell: The Edge of Dispater

Creamsteak

Explorer
Took from someone elses map for a location.

Attachments

• Cironj.jpg
    Cironj.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 166

BeaniBum

Explorer
Sorry guys, surprised you're still holding out there. I'm still trying to see where this game is going in general. If you're still interested it still might be a bit as I'm not in a rush to suddenly throw two more characters into the story while it's still intentionally a bit opaque what's going on.

Ya that make complete sense no need to rush. I mean play by post is slow so it makes sense, I really don't care how long it takes this campaign seems really interesting!

Sent from my iPhone using EN World mobile app

industrygothica

Adventurer
So, I'm still trying to get Kilvo's dialect worked out. Please forgive all of the annoying contractions and apostrophes. Hopefully I can puzzle something together that flows more comfortably.

-IG

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Martially inclined friends is that a polite way of saying uncultured idiot?

Your words. I simply decline to disagree. :)

I wish sometimes I could speak tanglefoot bag of words in real life. But I usually lose patience at the meetings and ask for straight answers and concrete actions. Thus, good team leader, bad (project) manager

Creamsteak

Explorer
Just notating things in the OOC thread first.

Initiatives are:

Thael
Esarkess
Daimotic Sorcerer
Rhagnall
Kilvo

Thael has taken his action. Esarkess is next. If you don't want to vomit a certain thing up, Con save DC 10 at the start of the round. If you fail or want to do so willingly I'll go ahead and reveal what happens there before you take your action if you want.

Neurotic

vomit away, shock of memories should be enough so that he doesn't pay attention to the body for some moments

Neurotic

OOC: Don't have my maps for the weekend most likely. Just a warning. Also I was perhaps too high with that DC, I think it should scale with proficiency and spellcasting stat or similar.

We're dealing with ancient artifacts and dangerous magic, nearly impossible DCs are to be expected (just don't make a habit of it ;) )

Remove ads