[OOC] Anyone wanna play some Stars without Number? [Recruiting Closed]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Cool. I'm willing to rework Maverick into an Expert rather than a Warrior, too, if that is wanted. Would probably have to change out his equipment pack again to make sure to get armor if I do that. Or even a psychic. He'd probably do really well with that, too.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Cool. I'm willing to rework Maverick into an Expert rather than a Warrior, too, if that is wanted. Would probably have to change out his equipment pack again to make sure to get armor if I do that. Or even a psychic. He'd probably do really well with that, too.

I liked the idea of Warrior Noble Face man, but your choice :)

I’m keen on some Ship to Ship combat which means we need someone with Pilot skill on Bridge, Fix on Engineering, Program on Comms and Shoot on Gunnery plus a Captain with good Lead to build the command points.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Well, Maverick has Lead. He's just not good at the Warrior bits, other than being hard to hurt LOL Unless I move that 14 from Wisdom to Str or Dex. But that tanks his Wisdom to 6 and he becomes less socially intuitive.

So I rolled for background and got spacer. I was going to roll for skills. I am leaning towards psychic or adventurer as my class. I should have a rough draft of my character to post soon.

So I am going to be a Spacer Psychic. I rolled skills and have program and exert on top of fix. So I can see him being the ships mechanic. I am looking over foci and wanted to see what concepts everyone else has. I can lean into my concept and take Tinker as my focus or I can pick up a different foci to round out the team if we are missing something.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Well, Maverick has Lead. He's just not good at the Warrior bits, other than being hard to hurt LOL Unless I move that 14 from Wisdom to Str or Dex. But that tanks his Wisdom to 6 and he becomes less socially intuitive.
Dex for a Gunslinger :)

If you do want to go Expert, I’d be happy to go Warrior - I’ll have Kore doing security patrols for the Mining Company making him a Gunslinger, then Starfarer will net him Pilot for his security patrols.
It was in one such patrol though the outer moons of his Homeworld that Kore, his brother Tarvos and their crew were attacked by the pirate Anek Ruul. Despite their efforts Kore’s crew was overwhelmed and slaughtered, Kore jettisoned, exerting himself to drop to the surface of the nearest moon, Luckily he was able to locate an old miners bunker, where he was able to shelter and send a distress signal. He also vowed to hunt down and kill Anek Ruul...

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
So far I've rolled my background Pilot, which is certainly helpfull. Then rolled to gain +2 Physical (strength), trade-0, and pilot-1. So a very competent pilot so far. :)

Gonna roll some more later. Considering either Warrior or Expert.

Ol' Jack is an elderly man, and I'm pretty sure he's too old for this ****. ;) Rest of his personality will evolve as more details come forward.

Remove ads