• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] [AU] Stone Bones - Recruiting Replacement Player!

dead_radish

Explorer
I'm hoping my dm uses some of his 4500 discretionary cash to get me some of those. ;)

Right now I figure he's got a 19 ac against sword fighters, buffs it with beastskin, and cloak of darkness. You just gotta be creative. ;)

Rybaer

First Post
Hmmm...doesn't look like anyone else has jumped on board yet. Want me to start working on an Akashic build? Still not sure which way I'd go with race. Probably either loresong faen, human, or verrik. Still pondering that one.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
rangerjohn - good point. In that case, dragonscale armor is 4,000gp, +9 AC, +1 Max Dex, -6 check penalty, 20ft movement if you normally move 30ft, and you can only run at triple one's speed rather than quadruple.

You can put your character in the Rogue's Gallery at any time (once you get it formatted, of course). ;)

Also, if anyone has any requests on the general types of treasure they would have claimed or kept over their adventuring career, please do post. And remember to please tell me what books you own of those listed in the 1st post y'all own. :)

[edit] Rybaer - hop on board! I'd like to see an akashic in action. :D

Last edited:

dead_radish

Explorer
Kelthet would likely have acquired AC boosting items, stat boosting items, or convience items (haversack, travel cloak, etc).

He has all the armor and sword he needs in his manifestations, and he has the natural armor spell, so...

I have (or have access to) all of those books.

Rybaer

First Post
Just a quick style question for ya, before I work up the Akashic. Are you planning on this game being more toward the social interaction or the dungeoneering/combat end of the spectrum? Or something more in between? I'd rather not make an irrelevant character when skills will be most of what I bring to the table.

Thanks!

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Both. Lots of underground stuff, and also some talking with/dealing with the people underground. I'm going to try for an even spread. If you want to gear one for one aspect or another, I'm adaptable and that goes for everybody.

rangerjohn

Explorer
What is the weight of the dragonscale? Oh, and no prefences on the loot. I have the core books, plus sword and fist, defenders of the faith, Relics and Rituals, and Oriental Adventures.

Last edited:

Corinthi

First Post
Rangerjohn,

How would your Giant Champion like a Sibbeccai following him around as a herald/squire type devotee? I'm leaning toward a Sibeccai MageBlade who follows your character around and is unnervingly devoted to his well being.

Remove ads